#13

Hey people.... Sorry for the huge blunder that occured ufffff....
I thot the 12 chapter would be loved by all... 😯😯😯😯😣😣😣😣

I have sorted it now..

This is the #13 CHAPTER..

SORRY AGAIN

Anna.

I'm struck with something I'm not suppose to be with.What the hell does he thing of himself he kisses me anytime he wants he wants me next to him all night even if I fake sleep on couch he picks me up and makes me sleep next to him.

Last night after he kissed me out of no where he also made me sleep with him and so close I almost lost my breath.

I woke up in the night and struggled out of his hold and went to the couch and just when I thought I was free from him he came and carried me to the bed again.

"You belong here" saying that he pulled me closer to him.

And here I'm sleeping next to him waiting for this sleeping beast to wake up so that I could get out of his hold.

"Morning" I heard finally and with that came a kiss on the top of my head.

I looked at him and gestured that I wanted to be freed.

"Why did you do that in the night" he asked me still holding me in his arms.

I did not reply to him and simply said," let go"

"First answer me" he demanded.

"I don't feel comfortable sleeping here plus stop imposing me your interests...... Well you got your answer now let me go" I said and made sure I was stable when I did that.

I loose my strength when he is so close to me. Like I'm trapped in his hold and I have no way out.

I waited for like few seconds for him to leave me and when he did not, I was struggling to get out of his grip that's when he leaned closer to me and kissed on my lips, smiled and said, " I love you"
And let me free.

And he left the bed even before I gained conscious. I mean how can he just. Arhhhh..

I went to the other room where I usually freshen up. When I came out I saw a maid placing my breakfast on the table.

"It's too early for the breakfast" I said her.

"Sir asked me to make sure you have it before you both leave for office" she said.

"What?" I asked her and before she could answer Bruce entered the room. And the maid left.

"You heard her have your breakfast and we leave in half an hour" he commanded.

"I'm not going any where. Plus your fake formality of yesterday is all done and dealt with I don't think I have anything to do there" I said in cold yet calm tone.

"Listen Anna as much as I want to pull you right away kiss you hard and loose all the control I'm holding on to from so many days and make those water dripping hair of your's are inviting me to do things that you have not even imagined for. So please don't argue with me because it will only end on this bed right infront of you. So change and finish the breakfast and come down." He said and I was numb head to toe.

When I thought he had left he came inside again and said, "next time think twice before you come out with water dripping hair it simply makes me more crazy. Love you." He said and left and I hope he won't return.