#25

Anna.

Bruce's parents are very sweet infact I doubt how did he end up being their son.

I got to know that I'm suppose to pretend normal like nothing bad happen to me in the past.

I was hopping that Bruce would not instruct me to do the same but he did.

Like what does he think of himself I know he wants all the ""good son"" credit, but not on these conditions. I have many more things to deal with than simply creating drama about my past.

I had all those thoughts in my mind while I slept.

***

I woke up when I felt thirsty I looked at the clock it was 4 in the morning, I drank water and was about to sleep when I saw Bruce standing in the balcony.

I presumed that he had woke up and went outside.

But I walked towards him that's when I realised that he was there the whole night.

This man is out of my reach, he stands the whole night in this cold and thinking God knows what.

I walked towards the balcony and stood next to him and he noticed me only then.

"Sorry did I disturbe you?" He asked me

"No I just woke up" I replied.

He was silent for the whole time which I hardly get to experience.

"About yesterday night... I'm sorry I... Bruce our situation is little complicated, the more I want to get out of this the more I'll see myself getting involved or the situation arises in a way that I can't avoid getting involved. All I'm trying to say is, I'll assure you that I'll never say what happen between us to anyone. It's something I don't even want to remember, so probably that will be least thing I'll want to talk about. So that way you are safe." I explained probably giving him an answer to the same question i asked him yesterday.

"You know what.....you are a miracle that's happen to me. As much as I want to make myself worth you, you do one something that will make me stand in a place where I don't even deserve sharing the same space with you. Anna given a chance I'll turn the world upside down and bring that one night back only to make sure I have you completely with no regrets from your end. I need to try harder to even stand by your side." He replied.

I don't know why but I felt that a little awe... moment and smiled at him. I also liked the way he explained it back to me.

"You make me feel like I'm some kind of alian figure." I said him like he actually does that to me.

"Seriously? " He replied not believing what I just said.

But he makes me feel like I'm not like all the others out here.

"You know you are an expert in spoiling the whole romantic moods, right?" He said.

Ok this was going in wrong tangent. That's when I realised that I should not pull the topic further ahead. So I smiled at him looked down and walked inside.

"Come inside, if you don't wanna get frozen" I said him so that he gets inside and not catch cold.

He entered inside.

******

Bruce.

I walked inside and was all fine but suddenly that little urge inside me to get close to her rose and I followed her inside.

Before she could get on the bad I grabbed her from her waist and pulled her towards my chest. She was close to me and I could smell her hair.