The Good, The Bad And The Slutty.

2 days 6 hours and who-knows-how many minutes I've been here, and it feels like much more. I've made it my mission to find out what that beautiful noise was, though it's proven itself a worthy adversary.

My mom was stumped when I tried to explain it to her but I wouldn't blame her. From My description it sounded like complete Schumer.Hanaa wasn't helping either.whenever I tried talking to her she would either say she was sleepy or call the nurses because she had to pee.

I've never not had a friend before.being used to the centre of attention, this wasn't an ideal environment for me.not to mention the fact that the only boy I've seen so far is an ancient looking person with a salt and pepper beard and flakes of dandruff encased In their hair.yup that was the cleaning lady.

I know. I Shouldn't be ungrateful, I only broke a couple of ribs and some major bruising here and there but at least I only sprained my ankle.who am I kidding, Dr Lazfa said it would be at least another 3 weeks for full recovery.

I guess being popular isn't all that, no one's came to visit so far.not Fabian,not Jessica not even my sis from another miss Becca.

URGHH! I NEED MY PHO-

'Oh good your up'Dr Lazfa chirped. She was such a bubbly person, nothing could squash her joy.

'Finish freshing up and have breakfast dear, you have a visitor, meet me in front of the reception, or depending on where she is, she is quite the handful with that Dr Lazfa clicked her way out of the room.

A visitor? Who could that be. Hanaa no longer shared a room with me, not because of medical reasons but because she requested it. Oh well. Maybe ill convince mama to get me a puppy.then convince Dr Lafa....... Yeah not gonna happen.

I waddled over to the bathroom at a steady pace, being careful not to injure my already bruised back.see? I could do this myself!

I turned the tap on and splashed my face. Ahhh that refreshing feeling, i smiled to myself when i remember the times when we could afford the water bill so we had to steal it from the gas station. Well that put me off.

Looking at the mirror i realised my hair was a mess. Not only was it sticking up i lost my only hairband.Great. Once i finally managed to tame it they were held obediently down my back, the soft brown curls cascaded down my shoulder.

Well that was easy..... Almost too easy, i narrowed my eyes at my hair trying to intimidate them. What is wrong with me ?

I still had to stay walking around in this green bin bag thing.not in the mood for breakfast i strolled down the hallway to the reception not-so-elegantly.a stumble, 2 slips and almost-breaking-my-back-again later i made it.

Scanning around i could see no one i knew. A bunch of old people hacking and sneezing, polluting the air around us, their so ungrateful.

I felt a hand on my arm tugging me and thats when i realised, i turned around and saw my visitor. Looking sluttier than ever?

'Zee zee! Ive been looking everywhere for you. Are you avoiding me?'Becca pulled me into a bear hug causing a sharp pain to shoot through my back.

'Ouch! Id appreciate if you could keep your hands to yourself Becca, and this is a hospital where they treat sick people not a brothel, i mean what are you wearing?!?'i retorted. What was i doing? One minute im missing her the next im scolding her?

I gave her the once over and scoffed. She was wearing a hot pink mini skirt, which was even smaller than mini, Baby blue peep toe heels that were like 6" and a belly top that said boobs on it.OMG did i look as slutty as that when i went to parties?!?!