all alone

Do you ever get that feeling where you just feel like everything is going perfect. Like nothing can stop the rollercaoster of luck... and then you go ahead and jinx it and crash the rollercaoster or in this case slip in the wudhu area because you were making a run for it to avoid praying. Yup im stuck here for another 3 weeks at the earliest.

It wasnt my fault, I was getting better but ever since Hanaa was discharged for the past week and a half to stay with her grandma, ive been losing it. Without anyone to nag me to pray or hold in my anger or even not shouting at mama.

Dr Lazfa was trying her best but with her extremely busy schedule, she only had time to pop in and tell me that it was prayer time.

I felt like player was more of a chore and I havent done one of those since my parents.... well since ever. Im alooonneeee. Where was everyone?!?!

School had probably started a few weeks ago and people must have realises I was missing. Yet to no avaial. Confusion clouded my mind. I would risk my life for my clique, in a way I did, the car crash was still vivid in my mind. Nobody bothered to even pop by and say hi. Not even Adnan.

A silent tear raced down my cheek in hope of escaping my empty shell probably.i guess friends are nothing. The only person whos been there with me through thick and thin was mama.

It was 11:36 when my eyes wandered and finally settled on the clock. Well its official im bored.

I decides to wander around. After the secound incident I bruised my jaw but I could still talk perfectly. I think im prone to injury.

Wow ive been here for 2 weeks and ive only been to the canteen, prayer room and my room.my injuries probably diluted my curiosity.

Aimlessly wandering, the baby blue walls following me effortlessly. There were hospital beds sscattered around the occasional chairs here and there not to mention a water dispenser by every corner. One thing that caught my attention was that every room was either embroidered with arabic in blue or arabic in pink. Strange

Another thing that I realised was that I hadnt seen anyone yet. No patients no nurses or any doctors. Very strange.

I halted my pointless journey as I approached an elevator. Wow this place had everything. Jabbing the up arrow, oh so im on the bottom floor, I waited until the sleek silver door slid opened. Entering I immediately saw my reflection and examined myself further, vain I know .nothing but an empty shell.

Ive been feeling like that a lot lately. Why was I here? I thought but was interrupted by a ding indicating that I had arrived on unfamiliar territory.

Cautiously exiting the elevator I turned the corner only to hear sobs that sounded like my mama's, I hobbled to were the sound was emanating from, worry bursting through me. My voice was caught in my throat as I was thinking of the worst.

As I opened the door to the waiting room. My heart skipped a beat. My mothers arms were wrapped tightly around a familiar face. Tears of what seemed like joy streaming down her face. My presence went unnoticed.

A small gasp escaped my lips as I realised who the stranger was. Dressed in a long dress type thing, something my grandad would call a thobe and a matching small beard. Mama turned around and smiled so big with a loud sniff she shakily exclaimed

' zzara look its-'

'Zayn'

*___________________________

A/N

Assalamoalykum x

Heyy guys have I ever mentioned how much I love you guys! 1.5k ! ♡♡♡♡♡ im sorry for the long wait but with exams and everything I have been really occupied but here ya are, another update. Im really sorry if its boring but its a filler chappi sorta.

Who can guess who our little visitor is eh?

ALSO ALSO ALSO! !! guys I really need a new banner so please if any one of you amazing people want to make me one I would be sooo greatful and ill return the favour ☆★☆

Love ya all x

Remember me in your duas x

Wasalam ♡

~ M ♧