8; More

5:20 PM

"Can you two shut the hell up," Tessa groaned from the backseat of my car as I heard her typing away on her laptop. She had been working on something before I left her to do the photoshoot with Justin and also when I got back, like six hours later. "It was just a tutor session!"

"Not from the snaps I saw," Justin laughed as he looked back at her since he was in the passenger's seat.

"Kira!" she yelled at me and I felt a slap on my arm.

"Aye!" I laughed. "What was that for?"

"You snapped Justin?"

"I mean, yeah. I figured you didn't want me to put it on my story for Cassie and Valeria to see."

"Fucking rat," she huffed.

"You two looked cute," Justin commented, but I could feel Tessa rolling her eyes at him. "Okay, I won't say anything about it again."

"But I will," I yelled as we pulled into Justin's long ass driveway. It still ceased to amaze me how good he was actually living. Once I put the car in park, I retrieved my phone from the center console and opened up Snapchat. "Guess what everyone...Tessa has a boyfriend and it's her-"

"Kira!" Tessa screamed so loud that not only Justin was shocked, but so was I. "Shut your ass up!" she snatched my phone away from me to delete the snap. "I can't believe-"

"You really thought that I would actually expose you like that?" I turned in my seat to look at her. "I thought we were besties."

"Oh don't you dare pull those sad eyes on me. That might work on Justin, but not me. You're a crazy ass bitch, you know that!" she handed my phone back before getting out of the car. With the slam of her door, I knew that I got under her skin. Something I rarely did.

"Do you two always," Justin laughed nervously as he pointed in Tessa's direction. She was almost at his front door.

"Yeah, but not like this. I didn't think she would get mad like that. It was clearly just a joke," I got out of the car and closed the door, waiting to hear Justin get out too so I could lock the doors. "She must be on her period," I giggled, but somehow Tessa heard and flicked me off as she waited for us to catch up.

"Looks like you should apologize," Justin gave me a small smile as we got to the door. He unlocked it and motioned for us to step inside first.

"Why are your panties in a bunch?" I continued to tease Tessa because I found it highly amusing.

"Kira," she said in the most disgusted tone. "Can you stop. I'm really not trying to fight you in front of Justin because best believe I will whoop your ass."

I cocked my head to the side as we all made our way to the kitchen, "Is that a...challenge?"

"You know good and damn well that I will literally break you in half."

"I'm gonna make some popcorn," Justin said with a chuckle. Tessa and I both looked at him. "I mean, I love a good fight."

"I'll fight you too," Tessa narrowed her eyes at him.

He threw his hands up in defense as he walked around the center island, "I don't want to fight, I'm sure you would beat my ass."

"Best belieb," she accidentally said and we all bursted into laughter. "Oh my God, ew. Did I really just...in front of you...I'm gonna go sit down and gather myself."

As she left to the living room, Justin and I continued to laugh. "I can't breathe," I held my stomach with one hand and had the other rested on Justin's arm to keep my balance. "Tessa, I'm gonna pee myself that was too funny."