ғoggy jυdgeмenт [Dirk Strider]

TW: DRUG AND ALCOHOL REFERENCES

He had caught your eye a while back, the orange eyed blonde who looked like someone you could fall for. Amidst all the drugs and alcohol, he seemed like the only pure thing around here. Thank god you had accepted a ticket to Dave's concert. Dave stood on the stage, with the rest of his DJ equipment and jumped around, twisting knobs and hitting the drum pad energetically. Your best friend was really having the time of his life wasn't he? You grinned watching him jump around, laughing, his goofy shades almost falling off his face.

The seventeen year old adjusted his glasses and took another sip from the water bottle on his side table. Somehow, his eyes found you through the crowd and he smiled extra wide nodding at you. The people around you screamed loudly, seeming to be having a lot of fun. You were glad, so glad. Dave had always dreamed of making it big, and here you were, front seat among thousands- no millions of people. All of them were here for him and his music.

When the concert was over, you were escorted into the VIP area, a plush area with a lot of luxuries, all to your disposal. You stood still for a second, allowing yourself to become used to the smoke, loud music and smell of alcohol. You identified a few people you could talk to, and headed over to speak with Dave's manager, but a flash of orange caught your eye. You stopped, turning. Could it be?

Yes, apparently it very well could be, and it was. The boy that you had seen earlier was here too, standing by Dave with a joint and some liquor in his hands. They were laughing about something. You abruptly changed course, heading over to Dave instead. He smiled immediately as he saw you and put his arm around you as you sat in his lap and kissed his cheek.

"You were great up there." You shouted, to be heard over the music.

"Thanks," he screamed back at you, chuckling "You were great too, just as you are always."

You giggled at his awful grammar and took away his glass of... what exactly is that? You had no idea. Dave pouted at you, but then turned back to his guest, who stared at you two with raised eyebrows.

"Oh! Right!" Dave cried. "Dirk, this is (y/n). She's my best friend. This is Dirk, my older brother."

You gave him a confused look. "You have a brother? Why didn't you tell me?!"

Dave shrugged, and you turned back to the older boy, who seemed about 19. He took your hand and kissed it lightly, smiling. "Pleased to meet you, (y/n)."

You raised your eyebrows, surprised at this man's politeness. "Pleased to meet you too, Dirk."

Giggling, you nervously took a sip of whatever Dave was having, and immediately cringed at the strong taste. "Dave, "You managed to choke out, "what is this?!"

At this, he flopped his head forward and rested it on your chest, as you rolled your eyes.

"Please don't be mad at me, (y/n)." He whimpered.

You gave him a cold look, as Dirk laughed in the background. "It has dissolved ecstasy in it I think," Dirk laughed, coughing. "That might be why he's acting so childishly."

Clucking your tongue, you rolled your eyes, it was illegal for him to do any of this stuff, and yet he does it anyway. What would he do without you? Turning back to Dirk, you blinked surprised, when you saw him holding out his hand for you to grab. Without hesitation, you took it and stood, as Dave winked and preoccupied himself with one of the girls near him.

Dirk took you out to the dance floor and you both danced until your feet were tired. Somehow, Dirk caught on, and his freckled hand guided you once more.

This time, he had brought you to a quieter part of the room and somehow had gotten his hands on a spoon pipe*. He sat down and beckoned you to sit down as well. You smiled, sitting cross legged in front of him. You swallowed thickly, this boy was so not good news, but yet, you didn't want to say no. Dirk lit the weed on top and breathed in deeply, turning to you and cocking his head as if to ask "Do you want some?"

You shook your head, not quite ready for what you were about to do. "No, I don't want it like that."

The blonde raised his eyebrows, "Then how do you want it?"

As he inhaled once more, and removed the glass piece from his mouth, you leaned forward, pressing your lips to his and inhaling. You pulled back and coughed a little. You blinked up through your eyelashes to find him chuckling. He inhaled once more from the pipe and leaned towards you. You accepted his intoxicating lips without hesitation or caution.

You knew this boy wasn't good for you.

* a spoon pipe is a container to smoke weed out of. look it up.