Meeting Tyler.

TYLER'S POV.

Hey, I am Tyler. Just a 16 year old boy, playing ukulele, piano, bass, singing and writing songs in my basement.

I guess you could say I am popular at school, I am in the basketball team, (another thing I like doing.)A lot of people know me and follow me on social media, I have a lot of "friends". I don't really like calling them that, because I think the word "friend" is really precious and only few people deserve to be called my friends. Others are just aquaintances, I'd say... So, my friends are... Josh Dun, Brendon Urie and... Josh Dun and Brendon Urie, actually. You could say they are really close friends. We are basically best friends... yea.. that term can perfectly define them... yup... I really get introvert sometimes... I like being sad now and then and I don't trust many people. My songs are mainly about... life. Life can get hard sometimes, you know...

People say I am gay. I don't mind them saying that. I guess I am anyway. Well, I might actually be bisexual. I've had a relationship with this girl, named Jenna for over two years. We broke up though. I didn't feel like I was doing the right thing. I liked her, and I was in a relatioship with her... but... I am in love with someone else. The most amazing persong in school... And who else would this be except... my best friend. Joshua Dun. I am in love with my best friend. I don't know when this love started. But I am pretty sure I always knew it and I was just too afraid to admit... But now I know and I have admited it to myself. I AM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND. The point is... he doesn't know. And I don't really think I want him to know.. I mean... this could ruin everything. All we ever had. Our friendship, our bromance. And I would just be sad to be away from him. I really do love him. Sooo, yea, that's me. Tyler Robert Joseph. And this is my life.