GIVE IT TO ME!

*i know I haven't written in like 11 days... so sorry. It was Easter time and I couldn't just write a next part. I was always on the road, studying or at my grandmas house that has no internet connection but here I am! And to make it up to you, this is going to be a great chapter... with pics <3 love ya all and thank you for all the support! ❤️ *

 with pics <3 love ya all and thank you for all the support! ❤️ *

Josh - Oh my... Tyler, that was amazing... I wanna do this all night long with you.
Tyler - Then why don't you?
Josh - You really want me to?
Tyler - Josh... I fucking love you! You are making me horny just by looking into my eyes.
Josh - The sound of you deep breathing is making me horny.... I'll... I wish I could stay here with you tonight...
Tyler - Why don't you?
Josh - I... your parents...
Tyler - They won't come home tonight. They will be away... call your daddy and tell him that you are going to sleep at my house tonight....
Josh - you're my daddy... *kisses Tyler on the neck.*
Tyler - Hahah, call your mom then...
Josh - Okay, wait. *takes his phone to talk to his mom * Hey, mom, Could I sleep at Tyler's tonight? He is okay with it. umm no they are away for the weekend... Yea. Ummm i don't know. Probably we'll grab some pizza.  Okay thanks, I love you too... bye mom.
Tyler - So.. I don't have any pizza..
Josh - Well I couldn't tell my mom I would eat you.
Tyler - hahaha good point.
Josh - soo...?
Tyler - Soo... I guess I owe you something...
Josh - You do?
*Tyler grabs Josh's penis and start playing with it, making Josh harder than before without even taking it outside his undies. *
Josh - Oh, yea you do...
Tyler - Well... I haven't done this before...
Josh - It's okay.. it feels good
Tyler - When you did that to me it surely felt good...
Josh - see?
Tyler - I think I am ready. *takes Josh's hard dick out of his boxers. And starts jerking it to make it harder. When it is fully erected he looks at josh whose eyes had gone wide from the satisfaction he had gotten from his best friend. Tyler without warning josh, started licking his dickhead. Making Josh shake. He started kissing the top and licking it all over like a lollipop 🍭. Josh clearly loved that as he let out a loud moan, and screaming Tyler's name. Tyler put Josh's penis in his mouth, while Josh let out small moans. Josh put his hand on top of Tyler's head and gently pushed it down. *
Josh - God, Tyler, I love you... babe... oh my.... TYLER.... OH, YES TAKE IT... TAKE IT ALL IN.... OH MY FUCKING.... I AM... I THINK I WILL CUM....
*Tyler gets Josh's -ready to explode- dick out of his mouth and gently jerked it off, making Josh Cum while Tyler's mouth open, ready to take the cum. Josh came inside Tyler's mouth, Tyler swallowed some cum and spit the rest on his hand. Josh looked at Tyler's eyes and then at his hand and immediately he understood what Tyler wanted to do. *
Tyler - So?
Josh - Do it...
Tyler - Are you...
Josh -I'm sure, do it...
*Tyler rubbed Josh's cum on Josh's hole and slowly slipped a finger inside Josh, who let out a moan. *
Josh - Tyler....
Tyler - Am I hurting you???
Josh - Oh, Tyler, deeper.........
Tyler - wait... I will need some help.
*opens his bedside table's drawer and gets out a bottle of lube. *
Josh - Hmmm... yeah!
* Tyler pours some on his fingers and some into Josh. Josh likes it.... as he is ready to let out a moan. Tyler tho, is making this moan louder as he puts two fingers inside Josh. Deeper, quicker and harder than before. Josh looks at Tyler's fully hard cock and wants it...  *
Josh - Tyler..... Give it to me... now.
Tyler - I am, babe...
Josh - No... I mean GIVE IT TO ME!
Tyler - You mean.... ?
Josh - I want you inside me...
Tyler - Josh... it will hurt...

* Josh gets up and gets  on top of Tyler kissing him passionately, feeling his hard cock on his own. *
Josh - I want you inside me...
Tyler - I....
Josh - Tyler Robert Joseph... FUCK ME!
*Tyler was so turned on and he reached for the lube and pours some on his dick. *
Tyler - If you feel like you want to stop, just tell me...
Josh - Okay babe... I love you...
* Tyler slowly put his dick's top inside Josh and they both let out a loud moan. Josh sat on Tyler, resulting in Tyler's penis going all inside of Josh quickly and hardly. Josh screamed Tyler's name, and moaned as a tear came running down his face*
Tyler - Babe, you okay?
Josh - Yea, I love this...
Tyler - You sure?
Josh - YEA, fuck me! *starts moving up and down and they both started letting out loud  moans... Tyler tried to hide these moans by kissing Josh on the lips unstoppably...*

*TYLER WAS SO CLOSE TO LETTING OUT HIS CUM

*TYLER WAS SO CLOSE TO LETTING OUT HIS CUM... HE COULD BARELY TAKE A PROPER BREATH... AND HE FINALLY DID CUM INSIDE JOSH,  WHILE THEY BOTH LET OUT A REALLY LOUD MOAN*

 AND HE FINALLY DID CUM INSIDE JOSH,  WHILE THEY BOTH LET OUT A REALLY LOUD MOAN*