Now, it's just us...

**I am soooooo sorryy that it took me so long to update. I couldn't find the time to. So, here is a really spicy chapter to make it up to you ;) ~WARNING~ IT CONTAINS SEXUAL LANGUAGE AND ACTIONS!!! **

 So, here is a really spicy chapter to make it up to you ;)           ~WARNING~ IT CONTAINS SEXUAL LANGUAGE AND ACTIONS!!! **

After Brendon left...

Tyler - Do you think Brendon will be okay?

Josh - Well... he is responsible for his own actions... it is really stupid of him to go meet this guy.

Tyler - Josh, this is serious... he might be in real trouble...

Josh - Come on, it's not that serious... they're meeting at the park... there will be a lot of people there. Nothing will happen to him. Plus, he is smart. He wouldn't put himself in danger...

Tyler - You're right, I guess...

Josh - Now... where were we?

Tyler - Hmm... I think we were right here... *takes Josh's hand and puts it into his pants.*

Josh - Oh, right... *unzips Tyler's pants and takes it off, throwing Tyler on the bed* Take your shirt off.

Tyler - I like it when you are being dominant.

Josh - Then do as I say.

Tyler - I happily will... *takes his shirt off, leaving himself on the bed with only his underwear on.*

Josh - You're so hot...

Tyler - Come on top of me.

Josh - Why not? *Josh takes his pants off and climbs on top of Tyler*

Tyler - Let's take this off as well... *takes Josh's shirt off, leaving him also only in his underwear. Josh's well worked out abs show themselves as Tyler glows from excitment.* Oh my... I am so in love with your body so much...

Josh - Well... my body is in love with you.. soo...

Tyler - In... in love?

Josh - Yup... I've had a huge crush on you since ... last summer.

Tyler - Last summer?? And you've told me nothing?

Josh - What was I supposed to tell you? I was scared... you were stronger than me and you told me about your feelings. And I am happy you did... *kisses Tyer passionately on the lips*

Tyler - Well... I am happy I did too... *pushes josh and gets on top of him* Now... stop talking, babe...

Josh - What... what are... oh my..... *Josh lets a quiet moan as Tyler moves down , getting his hard member out of his boxers and start playing with it.*

Tyler - You like that, babe?

Josh - Oh my God, Tyler, yees... *Josh is so hard*

Tyler - Great... I love to please you...

Josh - I'd love to please you too.

* Tyler starts jerking Josh off hard unstoppably for 10 minutes, including to Josh letting out moans of pleasure and making him so close to cum on Tyler's hand... and he does... *

Josh - Tylerrrr.... I'm... I'm cumming... *Josh cums on Tyler's hand, and Tyler smiles..

Tyler - Oh, my, I'm so hard and horny..

Josh - I'll help you with that *Josh looks at Tylers obviously hard and big bulge*

Tyler - Thank you baby...

*Josh starts rubbing Tyler's dick softly and then he removed the underwear. Tyler is so hard and horny and he loves Josh's technique, it's making him more and more hard... *

Josh - This thing is harder than my drum sticks *Making Tyler smile*

Tyler - Would you lick your drum sticks?

*Josh's eyes went wide as he heard these words come out of Tyler's mouth. *

Josh - I don't know bout my drum sticks... But, I'd deep throat you for sure...

Tyler - Oh, God, J-Joshh... *Tyler moans Josh's name as he goes down on him, putting his hard thing on his mouth and starts licking and kissing it all over... * Don't... Don't stop...

Josh - I won't... *Josh takes Tyler's penis in his mouth and gives him the best blowjob Tyler has ever had.*

Tyler - J-JOSH! I'M... I'M SSOO C-CLOSE...

Josh - Let it out babe.. *Josh jerks Tyler off a little, and Tyler can't hold himself for very long. He cums all over his stomach and Josh's hands.*

Tyler - That... was... amazing... Oh, my...

Josh - I know, right....

Tyler - I guess I do owe you a blowjob...

Josh - I guess you actually do...

Tyler - We'll arrange that... *winks at Josh*