Bride Of The Undead

My eyes were determined, I would do this for my kingdom. I adjusted my savage diadem, the symbol the Royal Blood Elves, or in Thassian the Sin'dorei's "The Children of Blood". They are the remainder of a group of High Elves or The Royal Elven Family. They renamed themselves Blood Elves so they never forget those blood that was shed on that fateful day......Since then they've enjoyed violence and blood shed as a curse. The remaining revived the Elven Kingdom, since then they became the rulers of this land. Since the Royal Blood Elven family was fading, the kingdom was very vulnerable. So we proposed an alliance with the Kingdom of Undead since they were the main power in this era. Surprisingly the Noblesse Roen Ebel Belial agreed.......But in exchange they requested........... me. After what seems to be too quick, my carriage halted with a thud. I carefully stepped out of the carriage, eight skeletons in maid outfits were awaiting me. As I scan the area I could clearly define an outstanding figure different from the rest. He had raven black hair, scarlet eyes so deep like a void that you can't be helped but sucked into, his skin as white as the finest china plates. He had an aura of immeasurable elegance. He was the Noblesse Roen Ebel Belial. He was known for being a cruel icy beauty, like a noble wolf you admire his elegance and nobility as he rips you apart.

----------------- Roen's POV------------

Time passed too slowly while waiting. I saw the approaching carriage emerge from the mist that covered the land. He was more beautiful then when I first met him. His crimson eyes the color of blood seems to seduce me, hair as white as snow before stained with blood, and skin like the color of the new moon. He was like the cold yet beautiful moon uncorrupted and untainted forever out of my reach. I still remember the day I first met my fated one. My heart, and trust was betrayed over and over again. That was the day my predecessor came to The Elven Lands for Negotiation of trade. I was crying, then the stormy clouds moved and my sun finally came.

He walked up to me and asked "Big brother why are you sad?"

I replied "Because the world is such a callous and merciless place." I manage to say in between tears.

"Then, Luka will sing for you, so don't be sad! " and he began to sing.

"I want to forget all my memories of the past, the pain of the present without you by my side, and the promising future we use to have."

"Everywhere I look, I see the times of when we were so deeply in love. I remember I use to look for traces of you everywhere. I use to believe that you were the one, and that we would grow old together. Sometimes I wonder if I knew about the thorns on the rose would I have picked it? "

"Though if I knew, maybe or maybe not. But I've already been captured by its alluring appearance and hypnotizing fragrance like no other.....

His voice was as sweet and seducing as his appearance. My little nightingale, if it were real, I would hide you away and let no one see.......Let no one touch....Even though I want to make you all my own.

When I saw him approaching I walked nonchalantly to his side and I confessed "Become mine, I love you."

-------------------------Luka's POV --------------------------

"Huh, wait are you crazy?! I thought I came here to be a hostage, and besides that I'm a guy!" I screamed

He looked sad and softly asked "You don't remember me?", I slowly shook my head.

"I only just met you now." I said bewildered.

He took a deep breath then returned to his icy expression and proclaimed "I'll make you say I love you." then he grabbed my arm and pulled and pulled me into a deep kiss that paralyzed all my nerves.