Pretty Little Liars-how you meet

Ezra-you walked into class on the first day and see that your late. "Who are you and why are you late to my class?" "I'm YN YLN and sorry there was traffic." "I'm Mr.Fitz and try not to let it happen again.

Toby-you were at school and everyone was ignoring the new boy so you being a kind heart decided you were going to try and talk to him. "Hi I'm YN and I heard you just moved here." "Uh yeah I'm Toby and I suck at making conversation,I understand if you want to walk away." "Why would I do that? You are very interesting." That started a beautiful relationship.

Jason-the D'laurentes folk were well known around town because Jason is a drunk and Alison is the twin slut. One day walking down the street you looked into the bar window and Jason sitting there drinking himself into oblivion. You had enough. You stormed into the bar and walked right over to Jason."Do you want to be known as the town drunk or as a good guy?" "I want to be a good guy,who are you?" "I'm YN."

Caleb-you wanted to know more about computers so you went to this group that the school had. There was this hot guy there working in a corner by himself so you walked over to him. "Hi I'm YN." "I'm Caleb."

Mike-Aria was your best friend so you went to her house often. She always talked about how her little brother had gotten in to trouble at school or how she did something with her little brother but you have never met her little brother. One day while you were over at her house this guy walks in asking for something personal without noticing you're there. After he notices he says,"hi I'm Arias little brother Mike." "I'm YN."

Aria-in one of your many fashion classes you were put into groups that were assigned by the teacher. You were in a group with a girl named Aria. Yo I two had gone to the same high school for two years and never talked to each other." Hi I'm Aria,"she says very politely to you. "I'm YN."

Hannah-you were out shopping when you heard a bunch of people laughing very loudly and you couldn't help but find the noise and get it to stop. You eventually found two girls laughing as hard as they could. You asked them as bitchy as possible," hey if I wanted to hear someone cackle I would have gone to a comedy movie. SHUT UP." "And who are you?" The blonde one says. "I'm YN." I'm Hanna."

Spencer-you were in the academic decathlon and you were up against your biggest competition...Spencer Hastings. Any of the Hastings would be competition but Spencer has always had a knack for debating. After she wins again you go to get your things and run into her. "Nice debating Spencer." You say very sportsmanlike. "You too,YN,you too."

Emily-your family just moved into a beautiful place in Rosewood. You were walking through the neighborhood and when you came almost full circle you were exhausted but neighbors are neighbors so you sucked it up and walked up your neighbors porch. Knocked on the door a couple times and a girl around your age answered the door. "Hi I'm YN your new next door neighbor." "Hi I'm Emily."