You Tell Them You're Pregnant- Team 10

Jake- You wanted kids but Jake wouldn't talk about it. When you told him he flipped out screaming about how Uncle Kade gets to show his worth and Uncle Nathan can tag along too. He seemed genuinely excited and that almost brought tears to your eyes. Damn hormones.

Tristan- He wanted kids. Everyone should have know that by now. There are days when Tristan is very horny and that was a thing when you told him. He started complaining about your no sex for at least nine months rule. You were about ready to make him eat a bar of soap. See you would already be a great mother...and your kids would have very clean mouths.

Kade- He calls himself Uncle Kade for Jake and Erika but he is actually very scared of being a father. He doesn't think that he is responsible enough for that. When you told him he actually started crying. You told him that he was okay and then he got super excited and everyone keeps giving you things. CHILDREN!

Ivan- He is adorable with children. He says he wants like ocho (8) children. When you actually find out you go to tell him and he won't take his headphones out. He is massively confused as to what is happening. Everyone else knows before he does because you are like shouting it at him. He is very happy when he actually hears you though.

Emilio- He is great with kids. Apparently he wants a lot of them. You take yet another test to prove to him that you are truly pregnant and then he is the happiest that you have ever seen him. Like actually he is jumping up and down and screaming about him being a 'padre'.

Chance- he does want kids just not a lot of kids. He wants like 3 at the most. Well you. You want 3 at the least. You find out and you are so excited. When you tell him he complains about sex. You tell him that sex isn't the most important thing and then he is so happy you wouldn't believe it if you were there breathing it all in.

Anthony- he loves children. He doesn't love loud noises that last for a long period of time. He also hates horrible odors. Babies jut don't seem like his thing. When you tell him he is just a little freaked out. You tell him it won't be that bad and that you will do all of the heavy lifting and he feels much better.

Nick- He always talks about children. He lies then so much. You want to tell him in a big way so you get a skywriter. Of course the sky writer does it wrong and instead says I have to pee Nate. He is massively confused but when you tell him what it was supposed to say he is so outrageously happy.

Tessa- She talks about kids constantly and how cute they are. You love kids to and can't wait till you have a few of your own. When the day comes and you find out that you are expecting, you start crying out of pure joy. You and find her and tell her and she does the same thing that you did maybe even more tears.

Erika- She loves kids but they make a mess. Erika hates messes. When you find out and tell her she isn't just upset about the mess and destruction that it will bring along with it. She is upset about the fact that she can't get laid for at least nine months.