Nice to meet you

My parents were hesitant to tell us about the games but did anyway they knew Jay and I were to smart not to figure out about the games. The news didn't shock us because we all ready knew. I wonder why they would do this they knew about the revolution so I don't know why they would do this unless they wanted another war. Thinking about the hunger games made me cry out of no where and I didn't even know I was that upset until I felt a single tear run down my face. I felt an arm pull me in and I completely broke in to tears. I never was really the type to cry. I always l tried to be strong I never wanted to look weak. My parents told us the reaping would take place a week from today. Before I knew it I saw a some what familiar face bust through the door. "Haymitch!" My mother screamed and pulled him in to a hug. My father took Jay and I into our room. "Everything is going to be ok. I promise." His eyes were wide full of fear. He left the room for the kitchen where my mother and Haymitch were. I never knew I was so afraid of the game because tears kept flooding down my face with out my knowledge. "Were going to be ok." Jay spoke very softly holding a tight grip around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his shoulders. "Shhhhh... shhhhh... shhhhh your going to be ok prim." Jay went to the bathroom to get me a glass of water so he wouldn't have to bother the adults in the kitchen. I heard a door open and the sound of a woman walk in the house and great my mother and father. "Annie." I heard my mother say. At this point I was alone for a while and I felt trapped and couldn't control my breathing. I started panting and gasping for air and practically screaming. I saw a boy with crimson bronze hair come to me and my parents and Jay right behind. Even know I didn't know him or he didn't know me he came to my side and tried to calm me down. "Shhhhh... shhhhh... shhhhh it's all right your going to be ok. Take a deep breath. Breath in and out in and out." I did as he told me. I wasn't focused on anything in the room except his eyes his beautiful comforting his hazel eyes. I began to control my breathing and he began to smile. "Thank you." I managed to murmur out . He smirked. "Anytime. I'm Finnick jr but you can just call me Finnick ." He stuck out his hand gesturing me to shake it. "I'm Primrose but you can call me Prim if you want." He looked at confused but then I realized why I was still holding his hand. I blushed and he could tell he was blushing to.