14

JACKS POV
5th period

"Mark stop cuddling jack" the teacher yelled. Then mark kissed my face multiple times. I blushed madly.

6th period

Me and mark packed our things and walked to our other class. Mark held my hand. But when we got to the locker room. Mark put an arm around my waist.

"So where's your locker?" I showed mark my locker. "I have to change so let's go to the showers" those showers don't work but we use them to change.

Me and mark went to the showers. I took off my jeans. Mark slapped my Butt. I yelped. "You wear thongs alot" mark whispered in my ear. He touch my member through my under wear.

I put on my dance leggings and i took off my shirt and since I was wearing the bra mark gave me i turned around. I put my shirt on and i walked out. Mark walked to me wearing his sport shorts and a grey hoodie with our high schools mascot on it.

"Mark i feel very horny" i whispered to him. Mark kissed me but the bell rang.

We departed. I kissed his cheek. I walked to the dance studio. Mark pecked my lips and said "i love you" i kissed his cheek. "I love you too"

7th period

Me and mark changed back to our normal clothes. I held marks hand. Mark scratched behind my ears and i purred.

Our next class is math. We sat next to each other and i pulled out my homework. "Jack sweet heart can i copy your answers?"

"I guess so" I whispered. Mark graved my homework. He erased his answers and then the teacher walked in. "Jack where's your homework?" I went pale. I don't wanna blow marks cover. I sat there speechless.

"Jack tell me now!" He slammed his hands on my desk. My cat ears went down. "Im sorry I can't tell you I'm sorry" i whispered. Mark was still copying my answers. "Mark let me see that sheet!" He yelled.

Mark handed both papers to him. "MARK WHY DON'T YOU EVER DO YOUR HOMEWORK!"

The teacher yelled. I was scared. In Ireland if you get caught giving answers you get hit with a wooden stick.

I put my head down trying not to risk getting hit.

LUNCH

Me and mark walked to lunch. As always we sat outside. I didn't want to look at him. I sat next to him. I hated that class ever since I got here I hated that class. "Mark you okay?" I asked. He looked at me and hugged me.

"Im okay sweet heart I'm not blaming you" he said as we both ate sushi. "Hey mark do teachers hit students with wooden sticks?" I asked. Mark looked at me in shock. "No teachers don't hit students with wooden paddles. Did they hit you back where you lived"

I nodded. "Thats why my tail is so deformed" my tail go's up and down instead of side to side.

FLASH BACK

I remember that when It was my first day I went to dance. The coach told me to sit in the bottom right corner. But while the coach was telling the whole class about some stuff. I waved hi to the girls next to me. They scooted away from me.

Most think that nekos are wild animals and are danger to humans but they don't understand. I also remember that while the coach let us pick partners.

I tried asking a girl to be my partner but she looked at me with disgust and fear and ran to another girl. I ended up by myself. The whole class period i was crying in my knees. 

Then a girl whispered something to me. She held out her hand. I thought that she was gonna be my friend but she just wanted to get her backpack.

Even now I don't have any friends.

END

I didn't know I was crying untill mark bear hugged me. "What's wrong sweet heart?" Mark asked petting my cat ears.

8th period

We walked to Spanish. Mark wipped my tears away. Then we were called into the office. We walked to the office with worry.

"Here your photos from the dance" the principal was going to hand it to me but handed it to mark. Again I felt bad.

AFTER SCHOOL

We got our stuff and walked to marks car.

We drove to marks mom's house. "Jack my mom thinks that your pregnant" i looked at him wide eyed. "What but why?!"

"When we went to the prom in mating season and she thinks your pregnant because I've gotten a guy pregnant before"