25

JACKS POV

We drove back to marks house. Mark didn't even bother to talk to me. "Mark why aren't you talking? You always talk to me"

"I've just been having alot of thoughts lately" I felt like I was lonely. "You know you can tell me anything right?" I said. "Yeah i know but I dont have to tell you everything that goes on in my life!"

I stayed quite for the whole car ride. Once we got to his house. Mark made me carry all of his bags while he texted someone. I put the bags inside in his room.

Mark wouldn't even bare look at me he just left somewhere. His mom wasn't home so I went to my room. I was alone in the house. Marks family comes tomorrow.

I showered and put on marks football jersey and sweat pants. I feel scared and sad. I whined untill i heard the door ring. It was mark. "Hey jack can we talk about something?" I nodded. He lead me to his room.

"I've been meeting a girl named Amy for sex. Look what I'm trying to say is that since you won't let me have sex with you I don't wanna date you anymore"

I was crying and trying to hold back sobs. "I understand" i responded and walked away. I got dressed and walked outside to Felix's house. But i decided to leave and walk around the park.

I should've let him sleep with me. I thought he was the one. But the good thing is that today I'm going to visit my mother.

I had a genius idea. I wanna commit suicide. I ran back to marks house and made a noose and hung it on the ceiling fan. I stood on a stool and jumped.

Black is what I saw.

MARKS POV

I heard my mother scream. I ran to where it came from. It came from jacks room. He committed suicide. We took him to the hospital. "Its all my fault" i kept repeating. My mom called jacks mom and was meeting her at the airport.

"You can see him now" the doctor said. I stood up as i walked inside his room. He was awake watching TV. The doctor said that we took him off the noose in time. I sat in a chair as i held his cold hand. I pecked at his lips.

I smiled. "Fuck you" he whispered.

"Jack im sorry that I broke up with you just because you weren't ready to have sex yet"

"Wait your sorry! You made me commit suicide. You were the only person who actually loved me and for some reason you had to cheat on me with a slut! Just because you wanted sex. I can't believe  what humans would do to harm nekos. You can't apologize for something this cruel"

I just sat there. I tweeted. Jack tryed committing suicide. When I posted that kids form our school commented.

Is he okay?
Why did he try killing himself?
Did he get bullied?

Plus more comments that made me almost cry. Jack slapped my phone out of my hands. "Stop texting that slut" he said as he started crying. He turned into his kid form. He got under the covers and sobbed.

My mom came back with HIS FUCKING MOM WHO'S THE QUEEN OF IRELAND! I stood up and opened the door for her. "Jack sweetie get out from under the covers" his mother said. Jack was still in his kid form. I heard people gasping.

"Jack your so beautiful. You look like your father a little bit. She cupped his head. He turned into his normal form. "Your so handsome!" She gave him multiple kisses and he smiled.

We left to give them privacy.

JACKS POV

"Why did you try committing suicide?" My mother asked. "Mom i was dating that guy with black hair that was in here. He was the only one who loved me but he dumped me because I was not ready to have sex. I thought I was the blame"

My mom hugged me tight. "Its not your fault your not ready for sex. It was your choice. I'm your mother and I would be very sad if you died and I never got to meet you" she moved my hair out of my face. Mark stepped in.

"Can i talk to jack in private. Please" my mom turned around. "Would you like to come with me to Ireland for a week? I'll give you the night to think about it. I'm staying in the hotel next to the hospital"

She kissed my forehead and left. My mother slapped mark. Marks mom's looked like he deserved it.