24

JACKS POV

"Why are you crying?" Mark asked as he cuddled up to me. "I had a dream" Mark whipped my tears away.

"What was it about?"

"When we had a baby. I gave birth in the bathroom. You helped me give birth and coached me but you were at least 25"

"What was her name?"

"Luna just like you wanted"

"Was she a big baby or a small baby?"

"A big baby"

"A chubby fat baby would be so cute"

I heard him snoring and i fell asleep.

9AM

I woke up to the smell of food. "Good morning jack" Mark went to kiss my cheek. "I got me and you breakfast my sweet green neko" Mark cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips. He put a tray of food on my lap.

"Thank you mark" i said as he brought me some coffee.

As mark ate he kept kissing me

As mark ate he kept kissing me. "Wanna get a massage after this?" Mark asked licking my cat ears. "I would love to. Oh i also need to get an outfit for when I meet your family"

"Jack they will love you just the way you are"

"I also need Christmas presents for my family"

Mark looked at me. "You can get a massage but I'm going to the mall for an outfit I'm gonna change" i walked to the bathroom. I took a quick bath and wrapped a towel around my chest.

I brought my make up. I had a couple of hickeys from mark on my neck so i covered them up. I dryed my hair. I'm a 50b in bra size so I've grown a little since I've met mark my love.

I put on a black bra. Then boxers. It was crazy snowing so i put on one of marks big blue sweaters with black jeans. I put blue converse on. As i walked out of the bathroom i saw mark naked again. "Mark put some underwear on I don't wanna see it"

He put boxers on. I walked over to our circled shaped bed. I was making the bed cause I'm a clean freak. I saw the ring the mark gave me. I put it on my ring finger. It was beautiful. I took a picture of it as i almost cryed.

It's rare for a neko to find love like I found it. I still get bullied but that's the least of my problems. Mark got dressed. We walked to his car. "Hey mark do me a favor. Please stop buying me things I'm thankful for them but I don't want you family to hate me"

"I guess but I'll only buy you things that are food and something that we'll both enjoy" he said.

He kissed my cheek and cheek and he sat on the bed. He was texting someone. He's probably texting his mom. I shrugged it off and layed next to him. He put his phone away and looked at me.