16

MARKS POV

We walked home. I then saw jack stop. "Mark my period just started" he whispered in my ear. I then gave him something he needed. "How did you know?!" Jack kissed my cheek and ran into my bathroom. Then my phone rang.

It was ken. He wanted me and jack to have a double date. I heard jack turn on the shower.

TIME SKIPPY

I saw jack walk out of the shower with a towel wrapped around hie chest. "I can't wait till me and you relax with some warm coffee and some sexy time me and you"

"We'll my friend ken wanted to go on a double date with both of us"

Jack sighed as he looked at me. "Fine I'll go change" he graved a random pair of clothes and went to change. I know that he just wanted to spend some time with me but I really wanted to go.

He came out with clothes on. "Let's just get this over with" he whispered. "Jack we don't have to go if you don't want to" He looked at me and hugged me. "I know you really wanna go mark so let's just go"

I got changed into another pair of clean clothes.

JACKS POV

I don't like marks friends. There really mean. Most of them are my bullies at school. We were eating at star bucks. I like that place to be by myself. Once we got there i saw ken with felix. But felix had brusies on his eye. A brusied eye.

"Mark look at felix" as he parked the car he looked at Felix's eyes. He looked tired and his bump has gotten alot bigger. I think he tryed getting help from ken. Me and mark got out of the car.

I ran to felix to help him. I could tell he was in alot of pain. "Jack please take me to a hospital" felix whispered to me. "Are you in labor?!" Mark asked. Felix fainted.

We rushed him the the hospital. Ken didn't even bother coming. Felix was on the verge of death. He did give birth but to a neko who is premature so she/he is in an heater.

Felix's family came to visit him so we left. "Mark can i tell you something?" He nodded as he started driving. "I need to go back to the store to get a bra that's at least a B cup" mark sighed.

"You and your womanly problems" mark said. "At least I don't have trouble finding plus size boxers!"

I yelled at him. "How did you know!?" He yelled back. "Your mother told me. She also showed me a picture of you as a tiny baby with a dimple on your butt"

Mark blushed. Since we were in traffic i kissed his cheek as i laughed. "Dont tell anyone" he whispered. "I won't sweet heart" i kept giving him kisses on his spiney cheek.

When we got to the mall i went inside the same store I go to. But one time they had to body search me in order for me to buy a braw. I walked in. "Hey show us your medical records!" One of the employees yelled.

I forgot to bring them. "I forgot them" i told them. The person who owned the store graved me by my cat ears. Mark ran behind me. "Get your fucking hands off him you mother fucker!!!!" Mark pulled me away from him.

"Let's go to another store that I know" i started crying. Mark cuddled me in the car. He scratched behind my ears. I liked it. I calmed down. He took me to this transgender store. "If your wondering. I found this store so you won't have to suffer"

We walked into the store. I saw alot of nekos. Most of them looked homeless or really poor. I felt bad for them. I went to the bra Isle of the store. It was at least as big as a ware house which was weird. 

I was scared for most of the time but mark went somewhere else to look at flannels. I got the bra pack that had 10 of each color. I got 2. I paid for them but I spent $120.

Mark wanted 5 flannels. So i paid for him. I ran out of money on my credit card. I'm not going to be able to pay my bills by the end of the month. Mark drove me to my job at the café.

They gave me a rase of 300 so in total i earn 400 which is not enough to pay my rent or my bills.

BTW thank you for 800+ readers thank you so much I'm so lucky to have readers like you guys!♡