A/n: I love you guys (End)

Hello, I know that some of you may be disappointed and sad.

However, I just didn't like how you guys have to wait for a update but when I finally update, it looks like it isn't properly written. My writing changed and I don't want people telling me how different my writing as the story progressed. I could've edited it, yes, a completely logical answer to my problems you may think, but I am a student, I don't want my parents to think that I don't care how much money they are giving to the school. Its an estimate 200,000 dollars that they have given to the school, and I wouldn't want it go to waste.

Another fatal decision I have to make is; should I risk my health over this? Ive posted some authors note before this (which I deleted because people kept messaging me to stop being whiny), explaining I have some health problems, currently I have BDD, even though I just need medications. Back then, I also had breathing and anger problems to add to the list.

Im not trying to gain your sympathy, I just want to give you guys a proper explanation. Besides, I am healthy and happy now!

You guys were awesome, you guys supported me along my journey to this crazy story I made. I had ups and downs but you guys were always awesome and funny and reading your comments helped me boost up my self-confidence a bit.

I never received this kind of treatment before, for that, I thank each and everyone one of you.

Thank you,

And for the last time;

Hope you have a wonderful day and ciao~!