Prologue {2010 & 2014}

Even when One Direction was not the biggest boy band - correction, one of the biggest - in the world, they felt like they were stalked. How would I know? I mean, I am just a simple girl, who was always in the audience. Always in the crowds of fan girls. I was supposed to. I was sent to earth to help a certain Cheshire boy find love. At first, I did not know why I had to, he had a girlfriend. It was not until I overheard he confessed he was gay. Then, I knew my work would be difficult. It was not until I noticed something.

On the day of July 18, 2010, it was a simple Sunday...

I sat there, in the same building as Harry, my current case. I was something like a cupid, but I was not going to force two people together, I would be here until they noticed that they were meant to be. I was supposed to stay until their relationship is official. This was a hard case.

I could see Harry, he was a normal kid - for now, future me thoughts said. He was a normal sixteen-year-old, trying to live his dream. He was a happy kid, laughing with people he was meeting because of the show. It was time to rehearse for later that week.

I could hear Harry singing with some of the other teenagers. He had a good voice - Yeah, that would get better with time, future me thoughts said. He had good looks. His curly hair, green eyes, oh and those dimples. I am getting ahead of myself, he is technically not straight, not that he confessed aloud to many people that he's gay. He would flirt with girls any day, but in reality, he is just being nice with that 'smirk' of his.

From where I am, I could see that Harry was getting popular by day. Not only in the studio, but back home. His band mates, well ex, were back home, silently cheering him on, as they slowly inched towards looking for a replacement. They loved that he was closer to getting famous, because they knew he was meant for the music industry. He was everything a musician can be - well, he could not play many instruments.

His mum would get random gifts of his sent to their house. She would get random phone calls. She even had to change their number. His older sister, Gemma, was being friended by sixteen-year-old girls who wanted a chance with her brother. Somehow, Harry's soon-to-be-fame got worse, very quickly.

However, that's not the point. The point is, I've been following Harry for three months, and he has gone on one date. It failed, because he noticed his attraction to girls were no longer strong.

The biggest thing I noticed, was that there was a boy staring at Harry, about ten feet away. His eyes were in awe, and his jaw was dropped. There was something about that face, that made me think he was Harry's perfect match.

Me, being me, I walked towards the boy. He looked like he had blond hair, but it looked bleached. As I got closer, I saw that his eyes were such a clear blue, that I was in awe myself. However, since no one could see me, he did not notice I was staring at him so intently in awe.

"He's the one...." I muttered to myself.

Since that day, nearly three and a half years ago, I have been following the two boys. Now that they're in a boy band, and a popular one at that. I spent three years waiting for them to confess they were in love with each other. Why is it that, when they both go on a 'date' with another girl, that they finally notice?