chapter one

"You know what man? Let's do it."

This repeats over and over again in Tyler's head while the famous band is on a plane ride over to California. What if this isn't such a good idea? What if I freak out in the middle? What if I have a panic attack?
His thoughts are interrupted by his phone buzzing. He removes it from his pocket and looks at the screen.

New message: Jijushwa

Tyler opens his phone and reads the messages from the man that thought this was a good idea.

Jijushwa: heyyyy tyler
Jijushwa: how much longerrrrr
Jijushwa: does this plane have cookies?

Tyler laughs at Josh's silly questions and replies;

Tytyjo: Josh you'ra 5 i swear
Tytyjo: and ehy don't yiu just talj to me? i'm sittyng right behund yog lil
Jijushwa: you good? you seem to have some slippery fingers. or just some really weird slang language.
Tytyjo: yes. i mean no. i don't know josh.
Tytyjo: this whole cooking thing just seems like a lot, doesn't it?
Jijushwa: yeah, i agree. but we'll get through it. it will be fun!
Tytyjo: okay jish if you say so.
Jijushwa: look up.

Tyler looks up from his phone and laughs. Josh is turned around in his seat and making a really weird face.

"You're so weird," says Tyler.

"Thank you. Thank you very much," Josh says and turns back around. Tyler looks back down at his phone and feels a buzz.

New message: Food Network

Tytyjo: hey josh the food network people texted me and idk what it's about
Jijushwa: want me to respond? pass me your phone i gotchu

Josh's hand reaches back towards where Tyler is seated and Tyler places his phone if his hand. He takes a few minutes to respond and then turns back to Tyler and says,"They want to start a group chat. I told them that was fine. It's gonna be with everyone who's going to be on the show."

"Oh okay that's cool I guess," Tyler says taking his phone back. Not more than 30 seconds later he feels his phone buzz again.

New message: Cooking Group!

This could go so wrong, Tyler thinks. Oh well, you only live once.

Jesse Palmer: Hello! This is just a group chat with everyone who is going to be on the show so that you guys can get to know each other!! You don't have to be official or anything in this chat, just be chill and talk. Or whatever. It's going to be a fun season with all of you!!

Shawn Mendes: Okay cool, thanks Jesse!

Daniel Radcliffe: Ok Jesse, thanks!

Josh Hutcherson: Thanks!

Alec Benjamin: seems legit. thanks dude!

Josh Dun: hello people. okay so introductions? these are awkward but i'll start

Josh Dun: my name's joshua dun you can call me josh and i'm 28

(a/n) authors notes get annoying but i still do them oops. i really hope that you guys enjoy that book!! it may seem pretty weird (cause it is) but thank you for giving it a chance!! i just thought of adding weston koury in but i think he's too young. maybe he'll have a special appearance? hahahah idk. thanks again!!

also, if you see any spelling mistakes or anything feel free to point them out (constructively criticism)!! thanks!!

-a ❤️❤️

started writing: 4/4/17
finished writing: 4/6/17
published: 4/12/17
words: 568