Byakuya x Reader - Full Heart

Soulmate au: Everyone is born with half a tattoo. This tattoo becomes a full tattoo when they meet their soulmate and their soulmate will also have the same tattoo as well. Soulmate au requested by The_Gemini_Soldier!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and stretched from a long nights sleep. I was excited for today. Why? Well today all the classes of Hopes Peak would mingle together! 4 people from the 78th class were coming to my class for the day! I rubbed my eyes and practically jumped out of bed. I changed my clothes and ran downstairs. My mother had already left for work but that didn't matter. I got my breakfast and practically inhaled it down and then put my stuff in my bag and ran out the door, locking it behind me of course. I started out running full speed toward Hopes Peak but eventually slowed down to a jog which slowed down to a walk. Eventually I reached Hopes Peak. I walked in through the main entrance and started making my way up to my locker. At my locker I saw my friend Mahiru from the 77th class.

"Oh, Hey Mahiru!"

"Ah! Hey Y/N!"

Mahiru smiled. Her locker was across the hall from mine and she always showed up early to school so she usually waits next to my locker for me to show up.

"So what's up?"

"Not much. I've been waiting for other great photo opportunities"

"You really need to start taking photos of nature"

"Yeah yeah I know"

I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed the stuff I needed then walked with Mahiru. We talked about the mingling classes and I learned that some students from the 76th class would be mingling with the 77th class. Then Mahiru brought up something I haven't thought about in a long time.

"So what do you think about the whole soulmate deal?"

"You mean the half tattoos becoming full ones?"

I looked at my half tattoo. Half of a heart outline on my left shoulder.

"Yeah"

"I haven't really thought much of it to be very honest"

"That makes sense. Most people don't"

With that the conversation dropped. I was a bit perturbed though. Why did Mahiru suddenly ask about that? Did she find her soulmate? I was about to ask her but we passed by her classroom and she went inside.

"See ya later Y/N"

I stared after her. Oh well I guess I have no choice but to drop it for now. I started making my way to my own classroom. It didn't take long to get there. It was only down the hall and around the corner. I pushed the door open and sat at my desk. 10 minutes later the bell rang.

"Okay class as you know today 4 students from the 78th class will be joining us tod-"

Our teacher was interrupted by a knock at the class door.

"Speaking of which here they are!"

She opened the door and 4 students walked in. A simple looking boy, A girl with lavender hair, a girl with braids, and a boy with blonde hair and glasses. They began to introduce themselves.

"I'm Makoto Naegi"

"My name is Kyoko Kirigiri"

"I-I'm T-Toko F-Fukawa"

"Hmph I'm Byakuya Togami"

"Ok class do whatever you like for today! If you have any incomplete work I would advise doing that first"