Flashback

Shield's POV

I was standing at the universe's core, or more accurately, I was looking at Tempo. "You can't leave, you can't destroy this universe!" I cried to him. "But I must Shield," he said in a sad quiet, sad voice, one I'd never heard him speak in before, "it's the only way to beat Toxx." of all the ways for us to win, it just had to destroy this universe, and Tempo as well. "You can't, you're the only father I've ever had!" I cried, "you just can't," my voice had come down to a whisper now. He walked over to me, gave me a hug, and did something else I'd never heard him do, he cried. "Your wrong Shield," he said, "you are my greatest creation, Shield, and that is why I will destroy this universe," he then turned around, facing the universe's core with tears in his I and summoned his Sound Claws. He shoved one in the core, placed the other one by his head, and said to me three simple words, "I love you," and with that said, he stabbed the other Sound Claw into his head, causing the universe to blow up, drowning out my voice as I cried in desperation. Then I woke up on top of a cliff, only to be greeted by a spear that missed my head, by only tree inches.

Well that's the first part of White Wolf, now I would like you to leave a comment if you would like me to write about what happened before White Wolf. Peace.