Yang's Yin

Okay first things first, I own no art unless I say I do. So on with the story.

Simy's POV

I woke up thinking today was an exceptionally beautiful day and skipped to the kitchen to start on breakfast. It had been a year since Shield and Lily moved in with me and Shira and in that time I've had some pretty scary dreams where I see a short black wolf feral, or a tall black with neon blue marks fox. I don't know who the wolf is but I know the fox is the Creator, but I don't know what he is the creator of. It's not our universe, but definitely a similar one.

"Oi, morn'en Simy," my sis said tiredly, "you look happy, what's the occasion?"

"Sis," I said politely, "you're still in your sleeping clothes"

"Oi, what -" she looked down to see she was still in her undergarments, "Bloody fucking hell!" she yelled and then dashed to get ready

"Howdy Simy," Shield said as he walked into the kitchen, he was so nice with his knight's chivalry and his country accent, "did ya have a good nights rest?"

"My rest is always good as long as yours was good as well" I answered.

Yang's POV

I was walking down the sidewalk, or maybe it was a hallway, or a road. I was never good with large cities, let alone ones I was unfamiliar with. I looked to my left to see the house I was looking for. "Ah-ha!" I shouted a bit too loud. I was about to knock on the door when something flew into me knocking me on my butt. When I got my bearings straight I realized a weight on my chest. I looked to see a confused fer-male
(Male feral)
snow leopard had crashed into me, and had faceplanted into my breast.

"Yang!" a white wolf yelled as he picked me up and hugged me, "it's so good ta see ya again"

"Hi Shield," I managed to say. I looked behind him to see the snow leopard blushing super hard and a fe-ral snow leopard laughing her head off at the other one who I assumed was her brother.

'This ought to be fun' I thought

Small time skip with a kawaii Simy dancing

Simy's POV

After that embarrassing encounter with Shield's sister, Yang, we all introduced ourselves, but when it got to me I couldn't stop stuttering. "H-Hi ya, m-mine name is S-Simy Snow," I really wanted to be her friend but she probably hates me now.

"Oi, What's the matter brother?" my sister teased, "ya don't like the way our new roommate feels in the chest area?"

"Shira," I heard Shield growl, "not with my sister"

"Relax you big furball," Yang said, "I don't want to start a fight with my new roommates"

"Oi, but apparently ya want ta start a relationship with one," my sis remarked.

"Shira, p-please d-don't," I asked extremely embarrassed.

"Wow," Yang said, "you're quite the perv ain't you?" I know I had blushed when she said that because her eyes flashed with rage.

"Actually," Shield started stepping somewhat in between us, "he's the most innocent person I've seen"

Yang's POV

"Oh," I said, "sorry Simy"

"That's okay," Simy said (holy Void he was cute), "and to answer my sister's question, I think your chest is fine Yang" he was no longer blushing but I was apparently redder than Fire (Felix says I need to stop the Hearth references) because his sister said,

"Oi, looky her Shield, your sister is blushing, guess they should be shipped out ta loveland," Shield was angry about this because his eyes started getting dark.

By the Y, if you watch anime you know what darker eyes mean.

What's anime?

Stop talking Simy please, anyways back to the story.

I decided to act fast. "Okay Shira, guess I'll date your brother," I said bluntly.

"What!" Shira shouted, "Oi, Simy, ya ain't really gonna date her are ya's?". I looked at his eyes and knew that he was aware about what I was doing.

"Okay Yang!" he said enthusiastically, "I'll date you hottie"

"Oi'kay, now I know yew two are trick'en me," she said annoyed, "cause Simy doesn't talk like that"