Can you manage to leave me alone? : Choi Youngjae

The glum grey clouds, which loomed over the school and the surrounding area, looked as if they were going to burst any moment and release floods of water. Whilst the ferocious winds dangerously shook the trees back and forth. So, _____ decided to just stay inside and study for upcoming exams instead. 

Her classroom wasn't exactly the ideal place to study either since the continuous noise, which vibrated off the walls, from her classmates was deafening and soon she found herself with an immense headache. 

"Yah! Throw it over here," Choi Youngjae unconsciously yelled at his classmate, BamBam, who was also unaware of the disturbance the two were creating.

"Quit it!" a familiar girl yelled whilst getting up from her seat and throwing the ball of paper into the trash can before she returned to her place. Youngjae notices the girl in an instant and suddenly felt really guilty for disturbing her.

"Aish, mind your own business," BamBam angrily muttered whilst preparing a paper aeroplane to throw at her. Once he finishes his masterpiece, he aimed it at the frustrated girl and threw it.

_____ felt the pain soar through her head as the object collided against her skull, "Who threw that?". BamBam and Youngjae failed to hide their laughter and burst into giggles. _____ is overcome with fury as she marched towards the two, now, frightened boys.

"It was him!" Youngjae says as he leapt for cover behind a chair.

"Yeah, well, Youngjae likes you and did it to get your attention," BamBam squeaked as the shorter girl grabbed his collar and practically stared into his soul.

"Is that so?" she curiously asked with an interesting idea coming to mind.

"Y-yes," the boy stuttered which causes _____ to stifle a chuckle.

She quickly strides over to the quaking Choi Youngjae and silently instructs him to stand up. His cheeks were a bright rosy red and he was beginning to feel extremely anxious inside. Then, she did the most unexpected thing in history.

She carefully placed her hand on his chest, leant upwards, and closed the small space between her lips and his rosy cheek. 

"Now," the mischevious girl whispered, "can you manage to leave me alone?". A small smirk formed on her deep red lips as she twirled around; her long locks almost flicking him in the face. She elegantly walked back to her seat, sat down, and enjoyed the peaceful sound of silence. Whereas Youngjae stood there in shock whilst his desperate friend tried to bring him back down to earth.

Choi Youngjae had just got a kiss from his kindergarten crush and he liked it...

A/N:

Any requests or suggestions?

I love to hear them!

Thank you for reading,

Lizzie <3