Cutie : Mark Tuan

"Maarrrkkkk." I whine. "Whhaaatttt?" He mimics. "Come spend time with mee." I pout and he chuckles. "I'm sorry, it's just we have our comeback and everything is so crazy lately." He sighs and I smile weakly. "It's ok... I understand.". "Thankyou Y/N. I have some free time tommorow if you want?" He asks. "I have work." I sigh and so does Mark. "I guess I'll just wait." I mumble.

With that I say goodbye to Mark and the rest of GOT7 and go home. Ugh... All I want is a bit of quality time with my boyfriend, is that to much to ask for? I sigh and enter my apartment. Tired, I get ready for bed and climb inbetween the cool sheets. I yawn and before I know it I drift off into dreamland.

~ Mark's PoV ~

"Got7. You can leave." Our dance coach states after hours of practice. We all smile and flop over from exhaustion. After a while, we get up and get our stuff and exit the building.

"I'm going to go round to Y/N's." I say when we get into the car. JB starts the engine and begins the starts the car. "But Hyung, what if the company find out you stayed over?" BamBam asks. "I don't know... But. I haven't been spending any time with her and we have the morning off tommorow anyways." I smile and begin to think of Y/N.

I loved everything about her. The way her hair fell upon her shoulders gracefully. Her smile that could bring anyone's mood up in an instant if they saw it. The little twinkle in her eye. Her laugh was so cute and warm; it made you feel at home. Her personality was the best though; bubbly, open-minded, funny, sweet. I could go on forever. Just thinking about her made me smile.

"Here's your stop." JB says smiling at me. "Thankyou!" I smile back and get out of the car. The soft breeze blows against my face and ruffles my hair. The moon glowing bright in the sky with all the other little stars. I took the spare keys our of my pocket and went up to her apartment. I turned the lock and cautiously opened the door; in case she was asleep. I tip-toe over to her room. She was lay there asleep.

The moonlight lit up the room. Her hair had a natural wave and was spread out all over the pillow. Her eyes shut firmly and her lips were curled into a slight smile. She hugged the duvet tight and looked like a bit of a sushi roll. I chuckle at the sight.

"Mark?" She mumbles. I stop moving. Was she sleep talking? "Yes?" I ask sweetly. "Don't leave me." She mutters. I hear her whimper and I immediately go up to her. I stroke her hair lightly. "I'll never leave you Y/N. Me + you = forever." I whisper and she smiles.

I put on the pair of pajamas that I keep over at her house and silently slide into the covers with her. I hear her snore slightly and I have to stop myself from laughing. "Noooooo. Don't laugh!" She mumbles. I place my hand on my mouth. "Mark... Don't laugh..." She mumbles once again. "I won't." I say wrapping my hands around her waist. She finches at first but then relaxes. I nuzzle into her neck and before I know it I'm off into dreamland.

~ Y/N's PoV ~

~ Time skip ~

I yawn and feel his presence. I look over my shoulder and see him.

.
.
.
.
.

Cutie.

A / N : Too much to handleeeeee. Ahhhh.... BTS' FIRE WAS SO LIT AND ALSO JB CANT PERFORM RN AS HE HAS HURT HIS BACK. TOO MUCHHHHHHHH........
~ Lizzy