chapter 3 Mission

Cherry's p. o. v

Everything goes right. we just teleported, steal some stuffs and clothes. I guess that we all learned the human ways and their behavior. Sally still need to learn how to walk since she was used to crawl. So our disguise is the clothes.

I am wearing a green jacket with a hood, black shorts and green boots.

Samantha is wearing a skeleton hat, a sleeveless shirt with a look-like-armor jacket, grey shorts and grey shoes.

Sally is wearing her favorite black and white stripe jacket, black jeans and a black and grey doll shoes. she wears a head band in top of her violet hair.

Elizabeth wears a black T-shirt, black jeans and black shoes. To hide her particles, luckily Zelina brought potions to brew.

Zelina wears her green neon shirt, blue jeans and blue green boots.

Bella is wearing neon yellow shirt, mini skirt and yellow shoes. The same potion we put to hide her blaze rods.

We are set and we stay in a cottage in the middle of the forest we built. Why did we build in the middle of the forest? because its obvious that no one will discover us. We live in a normal life as as a human. As soon as possible, we will find a way to get out from this strange world. Writing my diary, Im feeling home-sick. Since I have arms for the very first time, I want to use them too much, too curious, and I want to know more of it. what am I leaning? oh yeah, a bush. A bush that is big puffy like a cloud but leafy. Im just outside the house, giving fresh air. I still need to learn more. We look teens when we are wearing our outfit. Obviously, we are teens. I have to close the diary now because Sally is crawling from the roof.

"Sally, didnt I tell you not to crawl?"

"Sorry, Im used to crawl. What are you writing and when did you get a diary?"

Sally said as she jump off the roof.

"Why are you awake? its four in the morning"

"I got a nightmare," I lied but failed.

"Meh, I can feel that you dont have a nightmare. Lets be cool while I cook breakfast," with that, she fell inside the cottage "Darn it!"

I chuckled and looked to the stars, daydreaming.

"????? pov"

"Sir, there is a message from your subject," the zombie pigman gave a note to me.

I stood up from my throne and teleport right in front of zombie pigman. I eagerly took it and gave one glance at that creature.

"What is your name?"

"Pete, sir"

"Ok pete, I have one mission and dont ever fail me," I gave a death stare at Pete.

"What is this one mission that I have to success?"

" I will teleport you to the portal where Bella and her friends went and wait for Bella in the big tree nearby, got it?"

He nodded

"Good," I grabbed his arm and teleport in front of the portal. I eagerly push him to the portal as he screamed. I gave an evil laugh and teleport back to nether.

" Soon, I will hace revenge and no one can stop me!"

*Bella's pov*

-Dream-

I am back to my home in nether. Instead with my family, I am in the throne room of Herobrine. What will be the next mission he will give me?

"Bella, come here," a shout came from outside. As I walk to the garden of death, He was there, standing beside a zombiepigman. 

"Bella, new mission. You are going to look for him near the portal and make sure he's with you," he growled and everything turn black as I nodded frightfully. 

-dream ended-

*gasp* I sit up quickly. Time to go back to work. I stood up, dressed up and look at the clock before I got. It's three in the mroning and it seems that everyone is still sleeping except for Cherry, who is sitting on the floor writing her diary. When does she every sleep? I sneaked through the window and ran as fast as I can to the big tree near the portal. I seems that those foolish humans taped the portal. Hmm, bad luck. Someone grabbed my arm which cause me to jump.

"Don't every do that again," I silently growled at the zombie pigman.

He doesnt look blocky. He is wearing a teared shirt and black pants which is also teared. My eyes are forcus on his green eyes, giving death stare.

"Sorry madam, the humans might see yo--," I cut his reason by dragging him to the other side of the forest, not so far to the cottage. 

"Ok, what is your name?" I eagerly asked the pathetic fool.

"My name is Pete, mada-" I covered his mouth with a slap.

"Owww"

"Dont call me that. My friends might figure the plan which will be ruined by you. I wont be trusted and abandon by them. Get that??"

He nodded, frightfully

"Good, I want you to go to the city and look for his brother and other mobs with him. Ones you find them, meet me in the big tree. Don't get caught or its ruined. IS THAT CLEAR?!"

He nodded

"Good, now scram!"

I watched him ran as fast as he can until he is out of sight. I took a deep breath and walk towards the cottage. Wow, my friends say that im kind but when it comes to other subjects, you already know my attitude. 

I guess, I have to keep moving because I can see humans passing nearby.

"Sally's pov"

I have prepared meatloaf, bacon and fried egg and set them to the table. Staring at the egg, I could stare at the circle thing in the middle. I should stop staring at it because Cherry opened the door and step inside and she migh think that im crazy.

"Hey, Sally. You have finally walk in two legs and something smell delicious. Oh yeah, its breakfast that you prepared," She giggled as I rolled by red eyes.

"So are the other's awake?" she asked me. before I answer, Samantha burst open the door of the dining room with a cry sound.

"Gu--ys, Its Bella,"

"What happened to her?" I asked

"She's gone"

-------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger? I dont know, Lol. Sorry I haven't update for long time because I had lots of studies and im using my phone so dont mind the wrong spellings amd stuffs. I would thank you for reading.

Comment

Vote