Chapter 4 Run

Sally's pov

"Gone?!" we heard a shout from worried Elizabeth. So much for teleportation. "What happened to her?"

"That's the point," Samantha began as she walk towards Elizabeth. "we dont know"

"How did you know that she's gone?" We heard Zelina behind.

"Because I can sense her. Her room was all messy like she was struggling," Samantha explained.

"Really?" I said before all of us scramble to her room.

She is right, its all messy. Her bed was upside down, one of the windows are cracked, all of her stuffs are crumbled in the floor.

This isn't good.

*Bella's pov*

Good thing I trick my friends by messing up my room. Oops, didn't I mentioned earlier?

'Keep running' my instincts telling me to run because two figures are running after me. This isnt good, why did I ever broke a twig? I ran as fast as I can. Growing tired, I catch my breath but I have to keep moving. When do they ever get tired?

"Help!" I yelled as I keep running.

Giving up, I started to fly. Before I fly, I heard a moaning and battle cry from behind. Curious, I went back where these noises come from.

From my suprise, It's Cherry and the others.

*Cherry's pov*

*Pant* I killed another guy with my kitchen knife ( I knew that it come in handy) and stab it through his heart. I watch as he glare at me one more time before he close his eyes and doesn't make any mocement or breath. Wow, am I a murderer?

"Guys, Thanks fo--" I heard Bella from behind and I cut her as I gave her a deatgh stare. This is not suppose to be like this.

"This is not right. This is NOT what we planned!" I pointed the bloody corpse.

"We are suppose to be a normal citizen but instead, we are murderers! MURDERERS I TELL YOU!"

"Im sor--" I cut her again with a hiss. It was a trick!

We heard a gasp but this time its not from us.

"Its them! they killed someone, RUN!" It was the other two guys whom we fought a minute ago.

" And we better run too!" I agree with Zelina and we ran as fast as we can.

I cant take running anymore. I am a creeper not a runner. If it wasn't for Bella to messing her room like that and run off, we could have a normal life.

"Over there!" Samantha shouted poimting at our cottage. Ugh, finally! Before we can make it, I collapse. I only remember that my friends ran after me then everything turn black.

*Sally's pov*

Keep running, keep running. My instincts told me to run. I can keep up even Samantha is riding my back. Well, she's not heavy when she sits on my shoulders.

"Over there!" Samantha shouted pointing at a cottage. Yes! no I can lay in peace. As I look back, Cherry looks even more paler than I expected and collapse. "Guys, we have to help Cherry!"

Zelina look back and ran after her. Quickly, she grabbed her pale body and followed. Wow for a zombie, they are strong. As fast as I can, we made it. I'm not going to do that again. I used amount of my energy to open the door and let everyone in.

rustling, shouts and footsteps really scared me that I close the door, leaving me out.

"Sally!" I shushed my friends who are inside and quickly climb up to the roof top.