Chapter 5 The rescue part 1

*Sally's pov*

I woke up 20min ago. At first I feel scared for the very first time; I am in a dungeon, chained in my arms and ankle, two creepy figures are watching me, and lots and lots of torture that really hurt so badly that I wanted to cry. I cant believe what my mother said but I dont want to talk about it.

"Hows that little pest going on there?" an evil chuckle echoes in the hallway, giving me goosebumps.

This isn't the time for me to sit down or lay down because a grinning figure was dragging a girl wearing blue dress shirt, dark blue jeans, and turquoise doll shoes.

what made me interested yet shock is that the figure is holding one of the tentacles that was popping out the girl's squid-designed hat. She must be one of the girls in the story. I thought it was just a legend.

"I brought you a company, spider girl!"

that is when the figure opened the door and throw the unconscious body of the squid girl at me.

The wicked figure dissapeared all the sudden, leaving me alone in the dark hallway with the squid girl. I carried the squid girl on the bed that is tge only one in my cell and lay in the floor while curled into a ball, falling asleep.

*the squid girl's pov*

I will never go back home. I miss the deep blue sea back in minecraftia. Its been 15years since my friends and clumsily jump to the portal. Its my fault that I put my friends in danger. I am such a fool, I even brought the prince of overworld by bring him with us! What am I suppose to do? what is my destiny for me to get put of here?

Many memories are roaming in my visions.

Its your fault

fault

fault

I fell in my knees and began to scream while covering my ears with my hands. I cant take it anymore.

"Pls, wake up!" I shouted

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

Come on, wake up! I cant take this torture anymore.

I woke up with a scream that echoes through the dark hallway. Where am I? I just remembered that I sacrificed myself to help my friends but risk of loosing my freedom. I hope my friends and the prince of overworld are alright. Something touched my shoulder, a hand maybe, that caused me to jump of the bed.

*Oof* I fell butt first.

"Oh sorry to scare you, are you alright?" a girl reached out her hand.

"Yeah i-" my answer was cut by the appearance of that girl.

She was wearing black and white stripes, black jeans, and grey doll shoes. Her headband holds her violet hair. I can tell that she is a spider because her eyes are red.She noticed me staring at her and quickly backed off and climbed on the wall, giving me a hiss of a spider.

"Don't you dare judge my kind!" she hissed at me again.

"Wha- no I won't. Don't worry, I am different from other squids," I reached out one of my tentacle to her for a handshake. "Hi, I am Stephanie"

There was complete silence. The spider girl just looked at my tentacle then at me. She climbed down from the wall and grabbed my tentacle.

"I'm Sally," she shook my tentacle with a smile "It's nice to meet you"

"It's nice to meet you, Sally," I smiled back. " So, where am I?"

Before she could answer, a hooded figure smiled at us. We knew that he has been watching because he just stood there with a big loud clap. We never knew he was here the whole time because his hood is camouflaged from the black walls.

"How nice to see a squid and a spider to be friends even that cause to betray your own kind," the hooded man grabbed the key to unlock the door and quickly grabbed me.

"No!" Sally tried to attack him but he was so fast to pull me out from the cell and quickly close the door and locked it causes Sally to hit her nose in the bar.

"Next time be careful," he gave a chuckle and looked at me with a smile on the face.

"But how did yo-"

"I am you," he walked away while dragging me. I am the only one who noticed his white tail, swinging back and forth out.

*Elizabeth's pov*

*meanwhile back in the cottage*

"So, what's the plan?" Samantha asked

"I do not know but should we follow Bella? what if it's true?" I explained.

"I dont know whether its a trick or not," Cherry glared at Bella, who looked nervious.

"I guess its worth a shot," all eyes fell to Bella.

"What's the catch?" I asked to the surprised Blaze.

-------------------------------------------------

I dont know if you like it. that's why I made it short. Ill just update chapters for fun instead.

Thx for those who are reading btw. It really meant to me to prove that I can make stories. I am still a beginner of making stories anyway.

thx again btw.