Chapter 2 You are a human

Chapter 2: You are a human!

(sorry if there are wrong grammars and stuffs)

*Zelina's P.O.V*

I could see the light. The light that I never touched before. I thought I am burning but I am not. I couldn't see myself. What I can only say that I am a shadow. A green shadow. Everything is white. I couldn't see a thing anymore the more I come closer because it's too bright. I called for my friends but no answer. I am alone and scared.

"Am I dead?" my questions run into my mind.

Suddenly, my body is glowing. Everything is sparkling. The light surrounds me. I am not dead. I just need to go further. One more step and everything turn black. My life is going to be challenging in that world.

*Sally's P.O.V*

*moan* I tried to open my eyes but too bright to see. So much pain in my eyes! Something is soft and comfortable below me and something is covering me.

"Doctor, are they going to be alright?" I heard someone's voice.

Did I just hear the word "Doctor"? Wait a minute, am I really in another world? I just heard the word "they". My friends must be beside me but I couldn't tell because it's too bright. I slowly tried using my arms but-wait what?! I don't feel 8 arms anymore! I can only control 2 arms and 2 legs. Oh no! I really want to go home but how? Seriously, it's still too bright. I have to close my eyes and wait until it's the perfect time to open.

"Did I just hear her moan?" I heard the same voice

"Let's just leave them. Turn off the lights," I heard a male voice. I bet it's the doctor.

"Yes, doctor," I peeked out to see everything dark.

"You may go, Tara. I have things to do alone," I heard a door opened and closed shut.

Wow, that was quick. I thought it will take hours to wait. I slowly opened my eyes. It seems that no one is here. I quickly sit up and looked around. Wait what?! It's not blocky! Where am I? Something stings in my hand. Hmm it seems a bag like thing with a liquid inside and a string is connected to my hand. Huh?? My arm is not blocky and black. It's fleshy. I want to scream now. I was curious at something that slips off of me. It's like my favorite blanket back at home but it's not blocky. Whoa, what am I wearing? It's white and comfortable. Seems that it's a cloth thing that is around me. Something is wet. I touched it, its wet and cloth again.

 Eek! I threw it away because something caught me. Its kind a hairy. Wait it's that a--- Eeeek! I looked at a glass thing that I can see my reflection in front of me. I have a hair?? Its black and my eyes are red. My whole body is not blocky. I can't believe it! I guess I should--- *oof*I fell down. I tried to keep my balance by grabbing a long metal stick thingy that is attached to a big thing where I laid down a while ago. I looked around and I smiled. Lying in the left thing was Cherry! And the left thing laying Elizabeth! That's what the voice meant "they" but where is Zelina, Samantha and Bella? I don't see them except Cherry and Elizabeth of course. I feel alright except my hand because a string thing is connected to it.

Hmm holding a bag like thing with a liquid inside was a big metal stick attached to a-what is that thing under? I never have seen that before. Haha! It moved when I pushed it but it rolls. Hmm.... Aha! I can see a book on a round thing. A big book. Its rectangle! That's better. I should push the stick thing going to the book. It's called dictionary. Cool! Maybe I should learn many things about this world before I move on with my friends when they are all awake. This room is dark. I looked at that thing in the wall that is the same as the thing under the metal stick thingy-ugh! I think I should study more. That long stick inside is pointing at a number that I knew that is called thirty and a short stick pointing at six. Good thing I know about numbers but time is different from my world. I think it's a clock. I opened the boom and begin to read.