Team Vacation?

Blare POV

Cloud and I arrived at Fairytail the next day, after we went to go get our first pay check. Having 500 000 Jewels in my pocket sent shivers down my spine every time i thought about it. We arrived at the guild, pushed open the door and was greeted by a flying door to the face. I flew back and landed on my back as I saw stars floating above my head.

"Blare! Are you alright?" Natsu and Gray came running but was stopped by Cloud standing in front of me with his arms stretched out in a protective manner.

"Stay back!" 

"Who are you?" Natsu said bending down to look at Cloud at eye level.

"Ahhhhhhhh god that hurt." I said while sitting up rubbing my head, the others didn't notice all they cared about was Cloud, " Oh thanks guys I'm fine by the way." 

I stood up, crossed my arms over my chest and pouted, "Natsu, Gray this is Cloud. He is my partner."

"Thats so cool! You must come meet Happy, Carla and Lily!" Natsu shouted while picking Cloud up. 

Cloud did not seem to like this, "Pinky-Put-Me-Down."

Gray burst out laughing at Clouds comment and Natsu put him down. Natsu and Gray then proceed to beat the crap out of each other. I laughed at the sight and Cloud just looked confused. I shook my head when Cloud looked up to me for an explanation and walked into the guild. I was welcomed back by Mira who smiled at me before noticing Cloud behind my leg.

"Who's this?"

"This is Cloud, I was hoping that it would be okay if he joined?" 

"Of cause! Is he your partner?" I nodded at Mira and she smiled again, " Cloud where would you like you mark and what colour?" 

He looked up at me as I smiled down to him, he then looked at the mark on my back and smiled. "Can i have it the same colour as Blare? and in the middle of my back?" 

"Of cause honey." She placed the mark on Clouds back, smiled and welcomed him to the guild.

"Welcome home!" I shouted and picked him up into a hug.

Lucy, Erza, Wendy and Carla come over to see who Cloud was and congratulated Cloud. Carla however acted her normal cold self and just stared at Cloud and he just stared back in the same expression. Okay? They asked me how we met and how my job went. 

"500 000 JEWELS!" screamed Lucy almost falling off her chair.

I laughed and nodded, I also payed her all the money she gave me and for staying at her place. She stood there stunned and i laughed. I said my thanks to everyone and headed out with Cloud close behind.

"Blare? Where are we going?" 

I smiled at him again but kept going not saying a word. He kept asking but I stayed quite. we walked for about 10 minutes before i stopped in front of a building.

"We are here i whispered" Cloud just looked up at me, confused but before he could ask my why we stopped her a little old lady came out the front door.

"Hello dear. You must be Blare." She smiled at me and i returned it and nodded.

"Ready to come see the apartment?" I nodded with excitement.

We followed the little old lady up to the second floor then opened it to reveal a cute one person apartment.