Team Vacation part 2

Narrator POV

Its day 2 for team Natsu on their vacation. Everyone is acting normal, even Natsu, Blare and Lucy. Did they forget everything that happened the night before?

Blare POV 

Today is beach day! I'm so excited I've never been to the beach before, but I'm kinda scared too. Theres one thing though thats been bothering me, Natsu. What happen last night keeps replaying in my head. He doesn't understand that I can't do that to Lucy, but it looks like he doesn't remember what happened last night.  Anyway maybe it is for the better... We are all walking towards the beach. I was wearing a white bikini that made my eyes pop even more than usual, I also had a big white baggy top over my bikini. (Everyone else was wearing what is in the picture above.)  I walked over to Lucy's side,

"Hey Lucy, how much longer until we get there?" 

"Not long." She didn't even smile when she said that?

"Hey are you okay?" 

"Yeah fine thanks." She walked faster ahead of me. Is she mad?

I carried on walking at the back watching Lucy, she's mad at me. Oh no did she see what happened last night? I need to talk to her. But before i could Cloud came flying over and landed on my head.

"Hey Blare what is with the face?"

"What do you mean"? I said tilting my head to the side.

"You look like your upset? You okay?"

I sighed and just told him that i will talk to him about it when we are alone

We eventually made it to the beach. I decided that i would speak to Lucy when we get back to our rooms so for now I'm going to enjoy myself. Natsu And Gray didn't bother to help us set up the umbrellas, instead they decided to race each other to the water but Natsu ended up face planting into the sand before he touched the water. Lets just say Gray laughed. Ezra, Wendy and I helped put the Umbrellas out and layed out our towels. Lucy made her way to the water instead of helping as well but no one seemed bothered by it so i left it.

"Hey Blare!" Natsu screamed from the water, " Come on in! the water is great!"

I smiled and took a step forward but was stopped by the death glare I was getting from Lucy, "Ah it's okay thanks Natsu!"

"Oh come on!" He ran out the water and despite my protest he threw me over his shoulder and ran to the water.

"Wait Natsu, I can't-"

I didn't get to finished, he jumped so high and threw me into the water. Panic surged through me and i splashed the water trying to keep my self up.

"NATSU-U I-I CANT SW-SWIM" I screamed while swallowing water.

His eyes went wide, Gray and Natsu started to swim to me but I couldn't keep myself up anymore. I still kicked and moved my arms but it just seemed to make me sink faster. My lungs where burning, I couldn't hold my breath any longer. I opened my mouth and watched the air bubbles rise to the surface. My head was ponding and my vision began to blur. I cant breath...

Natsu POV

I'm such an idiot!! I swam towards Blare but she went under. I was still to far! Crap. I finally got to where Blare was I dove down. I only then noticed Gray when we both reached down to her motionless body and swam up. We got to the beach and called to Wendy. She came running with Erza not far behind but Lucy stayed where she was. I stood up and looked down at the motionless Blare. Terror filled my body, what have I done! Gray pushed down on her chest a few times before she coughed up water. We rolled her on her side and she threw up water. She took deep breaths and she was shacking like crazy. I pushed past everyone and pulled her onto my lap and slowly rocked back and forth to try calm her down. Her shaking and breathing slowly calmed down, while I hugged her to my chest.