Only one.

Narrators POV

It has been a 2 weeks now since Blare stumbled into Fairytail. Her wounds have healed except for the one on her side, which is still a little tender but she is good none the less. Blare has joined team Natsu and has gone on 2 small missions. Everything is alright but something is around the corner...

Natsu POV 

I was fighting with Ice princess to pass the time, today I am going to convince her i know it! Just then Blare came walking in in a black outfit with blue ribbons flowing over her shoulders held by a blue crystal in the middle of her chest. I was distracted and Gray seemed to be to because we stopped fighting just to stare at her. Wait why is Gray staring at her? Does he may- ah no I don't think so. 

I shook my head and walked off to Blare. 

Blare POV 

"Oh come on Blare pleaaaaassseeee!!"

Natsu has been at this since I woke up, the idiot is begging me to fight him. 

"please, please, please, please,plea-" 

"Oh Shut up! Fine but only when I'm properly healed!" I couldn't take it anymore, he is so bloody annoying! 

"HELL YES!!" he jumped around the guild with the stupidest grin on his face which unfortunately makes me smile.

Damn it can never stay made at that stupid face. Happy was asleep on the table but must have been woken up by his moron best friend. He sat up and rubbed his eyes , so bloody cute. I stood up and walked over to Mira and ordered a fish, she looked at me confused at first but understood when i pointed to Happy.

"Aye Natsu your so loud..." Happy said while rubbing his eyes.

I walked over to him and placed the fish down in front of him and he woke up instantly. 

"Fishhhhh!! T-tanks B-Blaare." he said with a mouthful of fish. 

I smiled and looked up noticing Natsu and Gray had started fighting again, Idiots. I sighed with frustration and shook my head.

"Hey Blare!" Lucy said walking my way with a smile on her face, " You woke up early this morning." 

You see I'm living with Lucy until I can afford my own place, she also took me shopping and pained for them for me so i have to pay her back that as well.

"Hey Luce, yeah didn't sleep very well."

"Nightmare?"

"Yeah, but I'm alright don't worry."

She nodded, looked me over and smiled, "Hey nice outfit."

I looked down and blushed while thanking her, which caused Lucy to start laughing

I looked down and blushed while thanking her, which caused Lucy to start laughing. I pouted and looked away trying to hide my embarrassed expression.