Turned to stone

Blare POV
I woke up to darkness. I looked around and saw everyone asleep in their places and the moon was high in the sky. I got up feeling thirsty and walked into the common room only to be greeted by a shirtless Natsu with bed hair. I blush to myself a little when I felt extremely attracted to him in this state but shook it out my head as he noticed me standing there.

"Hey Blare, what you doing up?"

"I think I've slept enough today." He chuckled at my answer and looked back down to his cup of water " What you doing up Natsu?"

He looked up at me and sighed, " Couldn't sleep, Gray snores really loudly."

I could tell he was hiding something but left it. I nodded at his answer and went to get my own glass of water before sitting next to him on the couch. We sat there in silence for a bit before Natsu looked up to me and opened his mouth but nothing came out. He did this a few times before he actually spoke.

"Blare.."

"Yeah?"

"What did you mean by 'it would break Lucy.'" He looked at me with pure confusion on his face, he doesn't know that Lucy loves him...

"Natsu... I-I can't say..."

"Please..." he said this with so much sadness it broke my heart.

"She.. umm.. has feelings for you .. Natsu." Saying those words caused guilt to surge threw me as I remember my attraction I am feeling for him now especially.

He looked up at me with shock before looking down at his water. We sat in silence once more. What felt like hours past by before Natsu said anything, but what he said was so soft no one would have heard it but I could.

"But... I l-like you..."

I didn't know what to do, the way he said it made my heart hurt. I reached up and clutched my shirt where my heart is, trying to make the pain go away. Natsu noticed my gesture, he reached to me and grabbed my hand away from my chest and held it in his. I didn't pull my hand away, his hand was so soft and warm. His thumb rubbed the top of my hand before squeezing it slightly, then let go.

"I'll fix this." I tilted my head in confusion which just cause him to giggle, " don't worry about it Blare."

I nodded, still trying to figure out what he means though. He stood up and stretched before saying he's going to go to bed. I said the same and walked off back to my room, but before I could Natsu pulled me into his chest and hugged me. I hugged him back and wished that it wouldn't end but like all good things, they must come to an end. He let go of me, kissed me on the forehead and walked off into his room. My face was red with embarrassment but i felt so happy. I walked over to my side of the bed, picked up Cloud and climbed in. That moment kept playing over and over in my head causing my heart to beat fast. Cloud moved a little in his sleep, I'm guessing my heart is actually waking him up. I smiled at my little exceeds sleeping face before falling asleep thinking about Natsu.

Narrator POV

The next day team Natsu made there way back to Fairytail. As usual the Dragon slayers, except Wendy, suffered with their motion sickness casing Gray and Lucy to carry both of them back for a while. What awaits them back at Fairytail?

Gray POV

Blare was still a little out of it when we got off the train so I offered to pick her up, which she accepted in a heartbeat. I piggybacked her for a few minutes before she said she was strong enough to walk herself. She jumped off my back and walked in front of the group with her arms stretched out. I didn't want her to get off, I wanted her to depend on me more. She was really light as well so it wasn't a problem and she smelt amazing.  Her ass was nice to look at though... WAIT WHAT THE FUCK GRAY!! I shook the thought out of my head and tried to get ride of the red blush on my face before anyone noticed. I heard snickering coming from next to me. I turned my head to see a flying blue ball of fluff with a evil grin on his face.