Chapter 15

I heard him breathing slowly, I heard his feet move a second later the lights were on. But the room was still dark. The room had a total of 20 seats and i realized that it was a small theater. I couldnt believe that this was happening to me. It all felt like a dream....

We walked over to a double seat and sat down. The lights went out and the screen turned on, the previews started. He put his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

He looked deep into my eyes, i felt like he was looking into my soul. He said " your so beautiful."

I blushed then I heard people running down the stairs. All the boys and my friends came rushing down the stairs. They all took a seat; Aryana with zayn, Carly with Niall, Shari and Harry, and Louis and his girlfriend.

I had no idea when Shari or Louis's girlfriend came. But I was glad that we were all hanging out. I turned around beause i heard whispering, i found Zayn and Aryanna sitting there. They were so cute together he would blush everytime she smiled.

Zayn's P.O.V

Aryanna looked gorgeous tonight. Her eyes are really pretty and i really like her. I wanna spend time with her all the time. I have something to ask her but i dont know what shes going to say... i hope she says yes.....

Aryanna P.O.V

He was looking at me but he wasnt talking. I wanna know what hes thinking..... I feel like hes been trying to tell me something but he starts his sentence but doesnt finish it. I really like Zayn he's so sweet and adorable. And I hope he'll tell me after the movie.

My P.O.V

So the movie turned out to be a love story, the beginning was a little boring but later on it got better. I kept yawning and so did everyone else because yawns are contagious! We all started laughing each time we yawned. Liam got up and said come with me I have something really important to ask you...

I followed him up the stairs, we passed the living room and went up another flight of stairs. We went into Liams room. He turned on the light and there was a bed and huge window. He sat on his bed and I sat next to him. He faced me and he looked really serious and worried about something.

Then he said it....

*****************************************************************************************************************

Hey im going to add more soon :)