The day that changed my life... Liam Payne/Zayn Malik <3

This Story is completely fiction and none of these events actually happened. No Haters this is my first fan fiction, i hope you like it and plz comment :)

I was in the airport and it was raining. i hated today for one reason and it was because i was supposed to meet one direction but i couldnt because of the crappy weather..

I had my day all planned out.

First i was going to head to the ariport then get on the plane and head over to the CD signing.  I was looking foward to meeting Liam. He has one of those smiles that make your knees go weak. oh well i guess i wont meet him :(

I had nothing else to do so i decided to go to the wifi cafe and go on facebook. That made me feel worse because everyone was bragging about standing on line to meet them. But thats when something crazy happened.

I started to hear.....

 You're insecure, don't know what forYou're turning heads when you walk through the door Don't need make-up - to cover upBeing the way that you are is enough..

i turned around around and found One direction sitting at a table singing. i felt numb and i couldnt move. Liam Looked at me and started smiling and  he got up. He slowly walked over and said "hey how are you?" I couldnt believe my eyes....

The First thing i said was " omg i cant believe your here right now! Arent you guys supposed to be at the CD signing?

Liam smiled and said " yeah but we cant go anywhere in this weather, where were you supposed to go?"

i laughed and said " was suposed to go to the CD signing too."

Zayn got up next and introduced himself and winked. I couldnt help but blush. Thats when they all of the boys came up to me....