Chapter 31

Liam said "Don't leave..."

"I have to leave Liam."

I walked into the other side of the room and took out my suitcase. I sat on the floor and started packing everything. I  didn't want to leave but I wanted to because I cared about Liam and Zayn too much. Liam walked in and said " Look I know your confused right now but I want you to stay."

I stopped packing and I hugged Liam.

"Fine I won't leave."

He smiled and hugged me tighter. He said "I'll see you in the morning, he walked to the other side of the room."

I started packing again but quietly. I still wanted to leave, I was starting to get homesick. I wrote a note and left it on the table. I quietly left the room and headed downstairs. The lobby was completly empty and the lights were dim. I walked outside and got into a cab. I texted my mom and I told her that I was coming home. When I reached the airport I bought a ticket with my credit card. I went through security and went to the gate. I had 3 hours until the plane started boarding, so I decided to get coffee and a magazine.

I walked to Hudson news and I looked at all the Magazines. Almost all the magazines had one direction on the cover and one cover had me and Liam on it. I walked away because it just made me feel terrible. I walked to Starbucks and got a caramel frappachino. It was a little bit passed midnight so it wasnt that crowded. It was so nice to be in the quiet and not bothered but then again it meant more time to think about Liam and Zayn.

I was walking back to the gate, and a little girl came up to me. She said "Your Liam Paynes girlfriend!!"

I smiled and said "im sorry I have to go back to the gate now."

The little girl screamed WAIT!!! Can I get a picture with you before you leave?"

I smiled and said "sure."

Her mom took the picture and said "SAY CHEESSSSEEE."

After the picture, I overheard her mom say "This is going to be in the paper first thing in the morning."

The little girl said "Why mommy?"

The mom said "She was seen wiithout her boyfriend, this could be a huge story!"

Under my breath I muttered shit as I hurried to the gate before she took another picture....