What happened?

"HA! I beat you all!" My sister Andromeda said.

    "I am better than ALL of you!!!" she said

    "Hey!!!" I shouted.

    We all started arguing about who's best at video games when suddenly, the power starts flickering and then shuts off. My baby sister Alyssa (who is 1 year old) starts walking to me and starts crying.

    "Shhh," I say calmly, "it's gonna be ok," I ensure her while cradling her

    "RIGHT, Andromeda?" I say with a smirk as I give Alyssa to Andromeda.

    "Uh... yeah, right we are gonna be ok don't worry," Andromeda says.

     My youngest brother, Edward is really interested in tools so he saves up all his allowance to buy tools for a tool backpack. He slides under his side of his and my bunk bed and opens his tool bag. 

    "Here take some flashlights," he says while handing out flashlights.

      Andromeda and I head out of the room and go to search for our parents. Our parents are rich so we live in a giant villa and even after 11 years of me living here (for Andromeda it is 12) we still can't find our way around the house.

    "AHH," Andromeda screams.

    "What?" I asked.

    "I just saw a g-g-g-ghost thing," She says in a very scared tone.

"You were probably just hallucinating, your brain plays a trick on you during the night," I told her. I watch a lot of fact videos. Don't exactly know if they're true but comments suggest they are.

    We continued walking for another 10-20 minutes. On the way, I didn't see any paranormal things, but I did hear noises. Then, Andromeda's phone starts ringing. It was my younger sister, Danielle, and Sierra, asking if we were okay and they wanted us to hurry because Edward and Alyssa were getting annoying. We finally reached the room and opened the door slowly. We didn't see anybody. We practically ransacked the room, looking for them. They were ... gone...