Evan

It was hard to see in the dark, much less drive, but I could definitely tell that was the kid. Blonde hair. Long Nose. I couldn't see much else, though. Peter opened the back door of the van and began spraying bullets. One hit the passenger, but not the driver. They shot back but missed. He pulled up next to me. I shot his tire. We were going +80mph so his car went flying and crashed down a hill. No way anyone survived.

    "Got rid of one problem," I said. We drove for about an hour. I pulled into a gas station to refill. Everyone else filed into the mini-mart to buy a snack, even though we already have food. 

    I filled the tank, pulled my card out, and went into the mini-mart. It was small.  I went to the bathroom. I finished up an washed my hands. I bought a box of Hot Tamales. My favorite candy. Peter took the wheel this time, and I ate my candy. I put my phone on mute, just in case someone texts me.

    "We're gonna drive to a hotel to stay for the rest of the night because I'm tired," Peter said. We all agreed. 

    We arrived at the hotel. It wasn't as good as the last one, but it was better than the first one. Even though I had an excess of 100,000, Peter, Evan, and I still shared a room, while Andromeda, Emma, and Danielle shared one, too. At about midnight, I heard Peter get up. I knew where he was going, so I  fell back asleep. But I couldn't. I don't know why, but I couldn't. I heard muffled screaming from across the hall. What is it with soundproof?! I ran over to the girls' room, the source of the scream. I pulled my gun out and opened the door. False alarm they were watching a scary movie.

    "Jesus Christ you guys scream loud!" I said. I shut the door an put my gun away. I went back asleep. I have learned to be a bit jumpy. It's a good trait, but sometimes annoying.