New Member?

I was cooking lunch when someone came through the elevator. He looked about 13. Light skin, brown hair, and some Nike clothes. He looked average. My dream came back to me. He approached me. 

    "Hey," He said.

    "Who are you," I asked.

    "Evan," He said. I discreetly sized him up, just in case he was a traitor. I could take him. I also thought of when Emma and Peter were arguing in the elevator when we first moved in. It could be him. I knew that she was lying when she said that she wanted to stop this blackmailing. 

    "What are you here for?" I asked. 

    "I need help finding my parents and I heard that you could help me," He told me.

    "Who told you this?" I asked.

    "I saw you guys walking off soon after I entered the portal and I heard where you were going," He said.

    His story had some holes, but Peter trusted us and he needs help. And I could use someone useful. I decided to let him in and introduced him to everyone else. He really integrated well with everyone. Except for Emma. Well, she didn't actually exit her room. I saw the camera stalking us so I decided that it was her.

    The next day,  a portal appeared in the living room with a paper under it. The paper read: All un-needed people will be transported into a time-lock until you leave. Then they will be transported with you. We directed Sierra, Edward, Trent, and Alyssa into the timelock. It was a sad goodbye but needed. Now we have less to deal with.  That sounds a bit mean, but you know what I mean. Then I got a text from Emma: In my room. NOW!