" no" chapter 3

I look to see it's Luke and I start to feel sick again.

~Kelly's pov~

I walk down the hall wanting to talk to Morgan but I stop and guess what I see Luke thymus is talking with Morgan!?!

I hide behind a locker , hmm what does Luke thymus want with "MY MORGIE" that's it I start to get pissed off, if he thinks he can sleep with Morgan he's got another thing coming and I get out of my hiding spot.

and March over to Luke and Morgan with my hips swaying and grab Luke by the back of his expensive designer shirt and he looks at me and I back hand slap Luke across his pretty Beautiful face leaving a red mark.

I grab Morgan's wrist and pull her with me as I rush to the girls restroom.

~Morgan's pov~
My mind is scrambled as Kelly is rushing me somewhere away from Luke. I just can't believe that Kelly slapped the hell out of his fuckboy face..mind my language. I just can't stop thinking about him!!

~Luke's pov~

"WTF!!"I hold my face as it stings with a hard cold pain "what as her problem?" Jay laughs playfully "I don't know"I growl in pain. "But at least I still have a chance with that brat" I smirk "your not thinking about? With? not Morgan" Jay starts to look worried "I haven't gotten her in bed and need to keep my score"I snap at jay

~Kelly's pov~
"What were u thinking Morgan!" I snap at her
"I-I couldn't move I just felt sick, I felt as if I was nervous" Morgan's voice sounds nervous "well I slapped the shit out of him for scaring you" I smile until it fades when I see Luke and Jay but I can't stop looking at Jay.