"OMG"chapter 5

~jays pov~

I hold Kelly back, she's trying to swing at Luke but I held her, I know it's bad for Luke who's a junior to be making out with Morgan who's a freshman and a couple years younger than Luke but he's slept with almost every girl in this proper school for proper girls and boys,I know it's wrong.

But when Luke sees what he wants he takes it and he clearly wants Morgan.

                    ~Morgan's pov~
I feel Luke's hands on my stomach and pull away slowly, "w-what are u doing?" I realize who I was kissing and break out of his trans. "Making out with you" Luke reply's "you clearly like it" Luke smirks "I hate it" I growl taking Luke's hands off my stomach and out from under my shirt.
I don't know what I was thinking until I feel a tad at my arm, its kelly she has a serious look on her beautiful face.

                     ~Kelly's pov~
that's it he scares her,he steals her first kiss. I'm  really gonna beat him, I grab Luke by the shirt and head butt him in the nose and shove him to the ground "stay away from her!!" I scream at Luke as Jay helps Luke to his feet and security grabs everyone and puts us in cofes.

                    ~Morgan's pov~
I sit the principals office with Kelly,Jay and Luke. Luke is sitting next to me and Jay is next to kelly, I keep my mouth shut and my head down I'm too scared to say anything as the principal goes through the security cameras and watches what happens.

the principal says I can go straight to my dorm,I get up and walk out as fast I as I can not looking back"OMG OMG I made out with Luke thymus"...I feel sick again..."I didn't mean anything,he probably just wants to make me one of his sluts" I sigh "I'm so stupid"I bury my face into my Hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------
chapter 6 tomorrow