backfire chapter 13

~morgan's pov~
it's been getting worse...I see Luke where ever I go. To the bathroom,he's there,to the library,he's there,in the hallway,he's there, hot topic used to be my favorite store until I was looking through the rackes and found Luke fucking the clerk. -_-# yeah I know,disgusting.

besides that,someone has been leaving love letters in my locker,I'm surprised I found then in the pile of hate letters. "Sigh" I say annoyed
As this peppy blond chick keeps talking to me about how she's been banging luke."listen you no good whore,I don't give a flying fuck who your fucking, it isn't gonna last,today at" I check my watch"Luke will move on to the next whore in 5 minutes" the girl bursts into tears and rushes away from my lunch table "fi-" "wow I knew you were pretty but I didn't know you were sour" Luke grins and sits down across from me.

I grab my pizza and slap Luke with it.
"Ow"Luke wipes the sauce off with a napkin, Luke notices I'm wearing the Galaxy hoodie that says number one hottie and looks down. "I've lost my appetite.." I mumble getting up."no,please stay"Luke whines and I sit back down trying not to draw attention towards myself.

"What do you want" I growl at Luke and he smirks his stupid smirk which makes me even more pissed."I want you~" Luke grins and kayleen takes her lunch tray and slams it into the back of his head. "GET YOUR FUCKBOY HANDS AWAY FROM MY MORGY!!!!" kayleen screamed and everyone turned to my table and I sunk dipper into the hoodie.
Luke held the back of his head in pain.

Kelly grabs me and picks me up and I get on her back so she can give me a better piggy back ride "it's okay Morgan I got you" I hear Kelly's word before passes out she's so comfortable.

((Hey guys sorry I haven't been sticking to the posting schedule but here was today's chapter and the picture above is kayleen

Lots of love

-luke