Secrets chapter 12

~Morgan's pov~
It's been a month since anything bad had happened,I haven't slept in awhile but I've been doing a months work of homework for two weeks so I wouldn't have to worry and I got all my classes changed to meet my gpa.
The only bad thing is I walked into the girls bathroom and a stall was open and u could see a girl giving Luke a blowjob and I threw up no joke.

That was only the beginning, I started to get tripped in the hallway, boys started groping my ass...okay that is okay but not....,Girls started rumors that I was sleeping with Luke oh how much I laughed and laughed at them.

Everything has been bad for kelly tho..poor thing..she finally got with Jay..they slept together a few times...until Kelly went over to jays dorm...she opened the door and found Jay with a guy in bed, I laughed my ass off  but Kelly grabbed Jay out from under the boy and into the hallway and beat him unti he was almost dead and Kelly was put under house arrest back in paris.

everything has been awful for us and josh...well josh and Kelly got together and they are taking it really slow and I made a new friend she's a freshman too!! Her name is katleen oh how sweet that girl is and the other day Luke came up to her and with Luke being taller katleen kneed Luke in the balls.

she's so fierce I wanna pick her up and never let go, I guess everything is getting better..but one thing my revenge is making me want Luke more,I just want him..I want him to smirk at me and grab me by my waist and hold me in his arms...and in the other hand...I want to snap his neck and rip his pretty Little eyes out of his pretty Little face!!.