Chapter Three

All of my things were packed in Eli's pick up truck. Monica had to go to her new job at a hair salon and she already said bye to me.

"Are you ready?" Eli said jumping into shotgun as I went into the passenger.

"I think so." I said smiling slightly. I leaned over and put in my favourite mix tape that had my most beloved bands.

I was thinking about whether if I should tell him about last night or not. I really want to know if he meant it or not.

Making the situation more complicated, the song Somebody to Love by Queen came on.

My face immediately heated up.

"I'm going to miss you, it's going to be weird not seeing you everyday. But you've always wanted this job, so it's for the best. And you promised that we could still communicate everyday so that's good." Eli said smiling and putting his hand on my thigh.

"Last night you said that you think you love me. It was before you went to sleep." I said then clamping my hand over my mouth regretting what I said.

"I did? Oh." He said gulping nervously. "I.. I think that I meant it in the friend way."

"You did? Well I thought I should let you know. I mean we couldn't love each other? Were best friends." I said feeling like I wanted to cry.

"You never said anything about saying you loved me." He said looking at me shocked. "Do you?"

"I.. I no, no I don't." I said wanting to crawl into a hole and die.

After I said that he pulled over. "Your lying, your playing with that charm bracelet. Whenever you lie or your nervous you play with it. Do you or do you not?" He said getting serious.

"Yes." I said speaking so quiet that even I could barely hear.

In the matter of seconds his lips were one mine. I immediately laced my fingers into his silky dirty blonde hair. Eli slowly bit my lip asking for entrance, which I excepted right away.

Our tongues fought together like it was our duty. But for some reason I didn't feel that "spark" that people say happens when you kiss the person you love. But it was still amazing.

When we stopped making out both of our lips were swollen and our hair was messed up. We were looking into each other's eyes as I was straddling him wanting to kiss all over again.

"I wasn't lying when I said that last night. I guess it just slipped." He said brushing his hair down and wiping my lipstick off of his face. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I said planting a small but passionate kiss on his lips.

Eli just smiled brightly like he won a million dollars and took my hand in his, we buckled back up and drove away.

Boy, do I have a story to tell Monica.

In about 10 minutes we arrived at Rosado Ski Resort. Just by the look of the driveway you could tell it's high-end.

"So this is it, it's the real deal." Eli said squeezing my hand.

I just nodded. We got out of car and went through the entrance. I was in awe, when I came to get my job I didn't look at the surroundings. It was elegant, amazing, beautiful.

"Ms. James, I see that you've came." Alexander Rosado said taking my hand and kissing my knuckles.

"Yes and I brought all of my belongings." I said smiling brightly.

"Excellent, you are in room 457 on the 4th floor in the working quarter. Once you get settled come down to my office and I'll give you your uniform and some other information about the place." He said winking making Eli even tense. "Oh is that actually you? Elias Richards? Boy, I haven't seen you in ages."