Trainee 027

Name: Kim Jungsoo

Name: Kim Jungsoo

Stage Name: Soojung

Age: 20

Birthdate: March 29, 1997

Birthplace: Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

Hometown: Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

Nationality: Korean-Chinese

Ethnicity: Korean-Chinese

Position: Vocalist and Dancet

Other Talents: Speaking very fast in different languages (Mandarin, Niponggo, English, and Hangul)

Personality: She's the type of person who always smiles and can be called as a happy virus. She laughs at simple things, and can make people laugh too. She's good in adjusting whenever there's a fight, and tells jokes to lessen the heavy atmosphere. She likes give hugs and kisses her mother and friends.

Background: She was born as a half Korean and half Chinese in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. It was believed that her father was one of the Chinese soldiers who tried to invade South Korea (who died after she was born), but it's a good thing that her father's history didn't affect how people approached her. She is the only daughter of her widowed mother and she's sad about that, as she wants to have a sibling. She and Exo's Sehun have been dating since last year, but many people don't know about it. She earned many awards for her amazing talents, then got scouted by a VRD staff. Since she was interested in K-Pop anyway, she accepted the offer and joined VRD Entertainment.

Likes:
— Contests
— Food
— K-Pop and K-Dramas

Dislikes:
— People who underestimate her
— Fights
— Naggers

Audition Song: The Chaser and Be Mine by Infinite

Welcome to VRD Entertainment, Cessy61YeolLover !