Trainee 033

Name: Ryan Ito

Name: Ryan Ito

Stage Name: Ryan

Age: 21

Birthdate: May 16, 1995

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Nationality: Japanese

Ethnicity: Japanese

Position: Rapper and Dancer

Other Talents: Can speak in 3 different languages (Japanese, English, and Chinese), can rap at an ungodly speed, can eat like there's no tomorrow, and can sing high notes (but not too high)

Personality: Probably the weirdest person alive to this day, but that's what makes him lovable and special. Looks sweet, innocent and pure but can actually be sexy, hot, and very manly. Is very childish but that's what makes him more fun. Can be very caring and possessive of someone/something he loves.

Background: Ryan comes from a normal life and a normal family. His family is composed of him, his younger sister and older sister that he loves to death, and his middle aged parents who loves their their kids more than they love themselves. He grew up dancing and rapping with his older sister, and she was the one who made him want to do what he is training for today. He also takes interest in Ineffable's Violet, and he has a big crush on her and is his ideal type.

Likes:
— Food
— Friends and Family
— Weird people
— Toys and childish games
— Smiling

Dislikes:
— Grumpy and boring people
— Being too serious at times
— Being left out
— Being told that he is too crazy

Audition Song: Do You by BTS's Rap Monster

Welcome to VRD Entertainment, lilly_Kpop !