Trainee 028

Name: Lee Dohee

Name: Lee Dohee

Stage Name: Destiny

Age: 19

Birthdate: September 16, 1997

Birthplace: Cheongju, South Korea

Hometown: Cheongju, South Korea

Nationality: Korean

Ethnicity: Korean

Position: Triple Threat and Composer

Other Talents: She's very fast and good in track, and is very flexible.

Personality:
— Charismatic: Dohee has a way with words, and could talk forever without you being bored. Although she's more reserved, talking to you for hours is very rare.

— Blunt and Straightforward: If you ask Dohee for her opinion, she will give it to you, regardless whether you'll get hurt or not.

— Respectful and Responsible: Doher always respects those who are older than her and higher than her. If you ask Dohee to get something done, she will most likely do it.

— Savage: Dohee speaks her mind, and isn't afraid to roast anyone. She hates people who are stuck-up more than anything.

— Passionate: Dohee is passionate towards her dreams. Always has been, always will.

— Tsundere and Cold: Dohee can come across as cold, and likes it when people think she is. However, in reality, she's not that cold at all. She's very tsundere to the ones she loves as well, but if you lay a finger on them, she'll go after you because she's very protective of them.

— Bold: Dohee doesn't seem to be afraid of anyone or anything, but we're all scared of something.

— Mature: Although Dohee is only 19, she's very mature for her age, and understands how the world works (somewhat).

— Quiet and Reserved: Dohee doesn't have time for social interaction, or for any foolishness.

Background: Dohee grew up with only a father and 3 brothers (her mother left when she was only 7, after choosing drugs, cheating on her father, going with her new "boyfriend", and ending up in jail in the end). Dohee's childhood was rough, growing up with only males and her mother leaving. From a young age, Dohee wasn't like most girls. She wasn't interested in dolls, or sparkles, or any of those stereotypical girly things. She grew up more boyish as the result of being in a home full of guys.

Her father was very wise. He gave his children multiple advises, and told them to follow their dreams. He was very tough on them, but for good reasons. Dohee didn't understand why he was so strict at that time, but now she knows why and is thankful.

When Dohee was 15, she knew she needed to audition for a business. Her family saw all her talent; she was a very good rapper, dancer, and she wasn't all too bad in singing, and she could even write her own songs (whether they were good or not is a different story). So, her family encouraged her to audition for SM Entertainment. After not making it, Dohee was devastated, and thought maybe the idol life wasn't for her. Her family was the first to respond to that, and made her work up the courage to audition again by the time she was 16 almost 17.

Likes:
— Writing and Reading
— Sleeping and Eating
— Being alone
— Her family (excluding her mother)
— Winning
— Rapping
— Quotes and meaningful song lyrics
— The midnight sky full of stars
— Ramen

Dislikes:
— Waking up too early
— Being underestimated
— Losing
— Her mother
— Being picked on
— Crying
— Foolish people
— Too much social interaction

Audition Song: Cypher Part 4 by BTS and Fingertip by GFriend

Welcome to VRD Entertainment, -yoonseokmochi !