Trainee 037

Name: Miyamoto Aimi

Name: Miyamoto Aimi

Stage Name: Michiko

Age: 17

Birthdate: February 23, 2000

Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan

Hometown: Osaka, Japan

Nationality: Japanese

Ethnicity: Japanese

Position: Dancer and Rapper

Other Talents: Modeling, Hacking, and speaking 5 languages (Nihongo, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog, and Korean)

Personality: She's the type of person who is bright and cheerful. She's also very talkative and bubbly. She is an optimistic person. Despite seeming like a ball of sunshine, sometimes, she kvetches a lot and gets self-conscious.

Background: She was born in Kyoto, Japan as a full-blooded Japanese and moved in Osaka, Japan after 5 years. She's an only child, and a total spoiled brat. She really loves her name, Aimi, for it means "beautiful child", but she prefers getting called as Michiko (her nickname), which means "wise child" as it boosts her self-confidence up more. When she was 12 years old, she became a Zumba instructor just for fun and joined a dance studio. It's amazing how she still excels in school despite of her busy schedule. Since she's a K-Pop trash, her friends encouraged her to go to South Korea and audition at an entertainment company.

Likes:
— Collecting insects
— Learning new languages
— Reading books

Dislikes:
— Too much heat
— Tanning
— Creepy things

Audition Song: Hello B-tches by CL and Only You by Miss A

Welcome to VRD Entertainment, Aidzzzzz !