Chapter 6

The next morning

Jeremy P.O.V

Ski cried the whole night after her friends left. I blamed myself because I was the one who caused all this. If only I can change what happened even from the night I slept with Tasha, I will. I don't know what influenced me to sleep with that girl.

"Hey, how's she's doing ?" Nurse Anderson came in knocking me out my thoughts. It was 7 in the morning and all I can do was watch Ski sleep. She will even wake up in the middle of the night crying hysterically from the nightmares she was constantly having.

"She doing good" I sighed looking over at a sleeping Ski.

"Well, I guess that makes the both of them, baby Ski is in NICU right now, we got her to breathe on her own, she swallowed alot of the amniotic fluid, but we pumped it out, and now she's ok.. But we'll have to keep her for a week or two then she'll be able to go home" she told me. That was the best news I got in a month.

"Thanks miss" I said with the biggest smile ever.

"Ok, get some sleep .. Or yu can go see her it doesn't matter" she giggled.

"Yu already know what ima do" I laughed.

"Ok, see yu later" she laughed walking out.

"Ski, baby get up we can go see her" I shuck her lightly. She jumped up so quick but grunted after feeling the ache from delivering.

"What are yu waiting for ?" She asked looking back at me.

"We're not going to be able to take her home til 2 weeks from now"

"Why not ?"

"She swallowed the amniotic fluid and they had to pump it out .. sooo they have to run test and stuff"

"That only take a couple of days"

"Ski, please don't give them problems"

"But that's my child"

"I know, I know" I sighed.

"Just leave me alone" she said while limping out the room.

I took a deep breath, then followed behind her. I tried to hold on to her but she just wasn't having it.

We took the elevator to the floor where she was on. We walked slowly and I could feel Ski shaking. I grabbed hold of her and she reluctantly gave in, I heard soft cries coming from her.

When we made it inside NICU, we had to wash our hands and put on these coverings to cover out feet, hair and body. We walked towards her and she was in an incubator with all these machines attach to her. We had to stick our hand through this hole just to touch her.

"Hi, mom and dad" a nurse came up to us. When I turned to look at her my heart dropped and Ski face twisted into an evil look.

"Surprise" she smirked.

"Yu work here ?" I asked Tasha.

"Yup" she popped the -p. "but don't worry I won't cause any problems I need my job" she smirked at me.

"Oh no, I need my child out of this hospital" Ski screamed.

"Why ?" I asked.

"Because I know this your little sidehoe" she eased me.

"Anyways, what are yu naming her ? They forgot to write it down" she wave her hand in annoyance.

"Jahniya Ayden Scott" I mumbled.

"Cute" she smirked. "What I can say, she's getting alot better.. We got all the fluid out of her lungs, so she will be home in no time" she smiled at me ignoring a furious Ski.