Angels and Demons

Demon!Finland x Angel!Reader: Angels and Demons Prologue

~*~Reader POV~*~

Being a demon hunter isn't really an easy job. It comes with a lot of restrictions. I mean, it is fun, watching the demons of Earth get set back to the place they escaped from. It's where they deserve to be, really. But you don't get to do anything! As an angel, I'm restricted from all worldly pleasures and that includes things like romance, alcohol, and all that.

But do I let rules get in my way? Heck no. To be honest, I'm a bit of a rebel. And after sending hundreds of demons back to the Underworld, the strain takes a hold on ya. And it's not like I can't have a beer or two every now and again, I am hundreds of years old. By Earth terms, I can legally drink.

Really, I kind of hate my job. Don't get me wrong, I love killing demons. But I hate being on Earth.

Lord, what am I doing? I have a job to do. Stop thinking about stuff and get this crap done, (name).

Shaking my head to clear it, I stabbed my holy sword into the heart of the demon girl under my feet. She hissed at me and screamed bloody murder before melting into darkness. Hopefully she'll stay gone. Earth is full of humans, which are demons in themselves.

I sighed and sheathed my sword. My pure wings folded against my back and disappeared while my clothes changed from flowing and white to tight and black. When I'm not fighting demons, I should try to blend in. So that's what I do.

You know what comes with blending in? Bars. And I could use a little bit of justified relief right now. Chuckling to myself, I swung my leg over the (f/c) motorcycle (which is another "worldly pleasure" that the Archangels won't let us have) and took off in the direction of the nearest bar....